Socal Meet N Greet

• HTML tutorial

2ndGenFlip

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Fontana CA
Member #

Alright here the deal i work every Saturday so its kind of hard to get it off but im down for meet and greet any Sat if its after 2pm i work near bass pro SUNDAY i am down to wheel no matter what but i know many people dont like to wheel sunday cuz it kicks youre butt and then unloading the rig and back to work Monday sucks lol

Flip

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Corona, CA.
Member #

Im up for Saturday trail run too. Or maybe Friday afternoon/night runs as well. But Sunday's are a no go. Like what 2ndGenFlip said, going back to work on Monday sucks after a badass trail run. But even on Saturdays, it's gotta be planned out. Sometimes I'm available for a quick impromptu trip.

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
BUGOUT_JK_US_MC, will you be still be in town the following Saturday, Aug 6th? We could do a Meet Up at 2:3opm @ Bass Pro Shops if everyone is in. We could discuss what our next run should be. When, where, etc.

Adventureswithlaylay

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Van nuys
Member #

so I was talking to a few guys from scota (southern California overland trail association) and they said 7n23 from Sandberg to sawmill campground is a nice trail. I'll probably hit it this Saturday and I'll report back how it went. it's up near gorman.

Adventureswithlaylay

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Van nuys
Member #

sorry for the late post. so my trip on Saturday was a bust. I made it up to the trailhead and had to turn around. it had been barricaded by park services. so we decided to make it a lake day at quail lake.

Reactions: 2ndGenFlip

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
bronco12 , maybe we can check on the reason for the closure and see if we can get future access for a group trail run. Is it closed for fires? I was just up driving through that area that weekend and saw a lot of fire crews, though I figured they were going somewhere else. Maybe there is a fire in the area? There are so many sometimes I can't keep track of them all.

Adventureswithlaylay

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Van nuys
Member #

bronco12 , maybe we can check on the reason for the closure and see if we can get future access for a group trail run. Is it closed for fires? I was just up driving through that area that weekend and saw a lot of fire crews, though I figured they were going somewhere else. Maybe there is a fire in the area? There are so many sometimes I can't keep track of them all.
from what the I've looked up and my wife has heard from a relative that lives in that area is that there was a small brush fire near the camoground.

KicknDirt

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Huntington Beach, CA
Member #

Hey all, Gonna have to miss today's meet. My rig is still in the shop at Goose Gear and I am on daddy duty. Wish I could make it, but next time I will. You all have fun!