Socal Meet N Greet

• HTML tutorial

2ndGenFlip

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Fontana CA
Member #

Dang thats true ive been sent back before also from the spot were going to hit Sat its suppose to be real hot that day also well see how it goes im in still should. Have my truck ready and my budy got his hubs installed we should be good.

2ndGenFlip

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Fontana CA
Member #

Thats whats up dude dedication.
I was up late last night replacing the axles on my new rig some im going to test them out right now before work

Last edited:

Adventureswithlaylay

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Van nuys
Member #

Yeah man I found a leak coming from the back of my valve cover yesterday. Just finished so it'll be ready to go for tomorrow. Just gotta wait for pep boys to open so I can get a couple of things

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
I used to live out in the Inland Empire and have a couple suggestions for you.

1st is a place in Fontana called the “CB Radio Shop.” It is on Valley Blvd, about Beech Ave. I have never been there but would assume they would definitely have CB antennas.

2nd is a place in Ontario. It is called the, “The Radio Shop,” and is close to the T/A Truck Center. I have been here and they do great work. This is where I go to have my radios tuned.

3rd There is always the truck stops right there T/A and Petro off of Milliken Ave and the 10.

Last edited:

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
Lets plan July's event. Do the LA or San Diego folks want to show us anything in their backyard? Say for the weekend of the 23rd, that will give people time to plan for time off and maybe we can get a bigger outing than we've had?

Last edited:

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
It's awfully quiet, so I'll throw out some ideas and see if we can get some of the planning started. These are just suggestions. I know that many rigs are capable of much more but I was hoping to draw in newer people to get them experience and just get them outdoors.

Out in Barstow area there is the Wall St Canyon Overlook. It takes you past Calico ghost town.
We can head to the I. E. and hit Rincon-Shortcut Road. We would just have to stop on the way in at the ranger station to get the gate combo.
In Big Bear there is Skyline Drive or Willow Creak Road.
There is always Anza- Borrego, we could go to Ocotillo Wells.

These are all easy trails that a stock, high clearance 4x4 could make so we should get a bigger group. Will wait to see what happens.