Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
I was there but didn't know about meeting in back, I never saw the "edit." I drove around for a while but with the sale going on it was crazy. I went in, bought a new camp chair, (hey, it was a sale,) and headed out. Looked some more, didn't see anyone and headed home about 12:40.

Adventureswithlaylay

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Van nuys
Member #

It was cool meeting all of you today. We should do it again soon. Once I get my shocks on ima hit up azusa canyon if anyone is down to meet up again.

Flip

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Corona, CA.
Member #

Most definitely wanted to meet up but was working. How about a run up to Satiago Peak??? Nothing crazy or technical just a fun run with some nice views.
I've done that trail, it is really nice & rocky. Would love to do that trail during the day though. We did it at night, so couldn't really take in the views since the marine layer was thick.

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Regular meets would be really cool. We would just need to get a list going of people down to go and people's availability. I work overnight so weekdays are tough for me but I can always do weekend meets.
We do a semi regular ventura County meet with a different group. Usually meet in Simi at The Hat....