Socal Meet N Greet

• HTML tutorial

2ndGenFlip

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Fontana CA
Member #

Just had a run this Sat was intense lets say lol im down for something chill no so crazy trail so i can take my Kid along if possible moving it to the 30th.? I need to replace a couple parts i broke this weekend.

Attachments

Adventureswithlaylay

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Van nuys
Member #

Lately we been meeting up once a month. A few guys that live closer to each other meet up more often but we try to schedule big group meets once a month.

2ndGenFlip

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Fontana CA
Member #

Forsure dude i really dont know of any trails since im new to this so can anybody else throw more ideas and dates out there.??
@1BigJimmy
Dont think ill have my rig ready by the 23rd any more ideas.? Thanks

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
They are all suggestions. Sounds like the 30th is more convenient for everyone. Now we just need to pick one.

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
I am seeing no replies...
My 2 cents, for what it's worth.
I'd say, "Barstow area, Wall St Canyon Overlook." It's probably cause I really want to check out Calico ghost town, if it's not to far out of the way and time permits though.

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
I'm afraid as of today I may be out as well. My Tacoma went is acting up. My coworker is a former Toyota Master Tech who just left the dealer a couple weeks ago and is coming over Sunday if I can't get it straightened out tomorrow. These are pretty bullet proof so it should be minor, at least that's what I am hoping.

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
bronco12, it's looking slim this month. Maybe push it to next month?

So peeps, what gives? Why all the no answers out there? Was this trip to far away, (location)? Bad timing? Nobody wants to put up with the heat wave AND head to the desert at the same time? Was it to easy a trail? Once a month to often for trips as a group, maybe every other month is better? Like Johnny 5 said, "Need Input".

Would just like to see our community active. If we are doing something wrong, lets fix it.

Adventureswithlaylay

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Van nuys
Member #

next month sounds great. I'll probably head out to mojave this weekend got a new shotgun that needs some breaking in. hope everyone can get there rigs up and running, worst feeling in the world to have a down rig :( once a month sounds good to me. I've noticed the north guys meet up twice a month. they meet up one time to talk rigs and go over trails and than again to hit the trail. that actually sounds good and organized. but yeah hopefully the group becomes more active and we can get on some trails. you can text me anytime for easier contact I have a few of the guys numbers maybe a group text would be easier/instand contact means since sometimes notifications are delayed here.

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
Yea, I definitely like what they have going up north. That's what I would like to see this become. I am hoping some input from others will help figure out what went sideways for this weekend. We should at east do a get together soon. Even meet at the Bass Pro Shops again would be cool. Maybe head over to Lucille's and grab some food. There are a few places over there we could eat and talk trails and trucks/ rigs.

Reactions: 2ndGenFlip