Oroville, CA, USA
First Name
Auggie
Last Name
Mireles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6ICE

Hey folks! I have a trip coming up to the Gold Lake area. We will set up camp at gold lake and then go explore the many trails and small lakes that this beautiful area offers. Bring all that new recovery gear that you have not used yet and join for a friendly training session June 11th and 12th.

Auggie

Rank V

Advocate III

Oroville, CA, USA
First Name
Auggie
Last Name
Mireles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6ICE
FYI, we have a few non-Overland Bound vehicles joining us for the first time on this trip, they are interested in the hobby and OB community

Reactions: XC70_OVERLANDER

XC70_OVERLANDER

Local Expert Northern Germany

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
FYI, we have a few non-Overland Bound vehicles joining us for the first time on this trip, they are interested in the hobby and OB community
Great. Give them a warm welcome, and we might get bigger and bigger. Have a fantastic trip.

Birdman

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Foresthill, CA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Thomas
Member #

Thinking about going but not sure if I can make it at this point. I'll check back in as we get closer to the actual date.

Auggie

Rank V

Advocate III

Oroville, CA, USA
First Name
Auggie
Last Name
Mireles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6ICE
Thinking about going but not sure if I can make it at this point. I'll check back in as we get closer to the actual date.
Ok sounds good. I only posted for five rigs because a non OB group of friends are coming too.
I hope you can make it.

Auggie

Rank V

Advocate III

Oroville, CA, USA
First Name
Auggie
Last Name
Mireles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6ICE
Well nobody on this forum wanted to go but I have four more vehicles going outside of OB. Bye

Birdman

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Foresthill, CA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Thomas
Member #

We ended up having the grandkids this weekend so no go. Hope you guys have a great time!

Two Sheds

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Hayden, Idaho, United States
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Jacobson
Member #

Oh, contrair’! I wanted to go badly. Have not been to Gold Lake Sonce 1992! Anyone remember the old “ Crawdad Poker Runs” with TLCA ? My Wife just had her hip replaced,, I didn’t survive 35 yrs of marriage by bailing in time of need. You plan another trip and I’ll try harder.