Launch Member

Advocate II

Colorado, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Lap
Member #

IMG_0972.JPG Anyone on here slackline? I used to do it a lot in college with my climbing buddies between classes. Great way to gather around and hang out! Last year I bought my own from REI and take it everywhere with me in the Jeep. It comes out when the wife and I go camping, on lunch break at work, or at the park.

Here is a picture of my lunch break slackline session.

Reactions: Luismedina86

NZ4runner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sterling Heights MI
Member #

I slackline quite a bit... Ive got a gibbon surfline, and a gibbon classic. Ill set them up on climbing trips, and at parks near home. Seems like there arent that many of us that slack on here. Its pretty popular in the rock climbing community though...

Reactions: scubasteve2002

scubasteve2002

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Colorado, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Lap
Member #

I slackline quite a bit... Ive got a gibbon surfline, and a gibbon classic. Ill set them up on climbing trips, and at parks near home. Seems like there arent that many of us that slack on here. Its pretty popular in the rock climbing community though...
That's awesome! Those are some nice lines. All I have is the Eno which is pretty stiff. And you are not kidding. I feel slack and rock climbing go hand and hand haha. I'm kind of surprised more people on here don't do it. To me it's always been a fun camp activity. But oh well. When we meet people out on the trail we will introduce them to something awesome!

Laurits

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Laurits
Last Name
Jorgensen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HamHead