First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Are you joining us?
I hate to say I'm still up in the air. Got my yoke and seal placed, so that leak seams to be fixed. I need to get the shock mounts straightened out to get the shock to mount. Hopefully I can get that done tomorrow so I can go.

Advocate III

Ogden, Utah
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Rose
Member #

I hate to say I'm still up in the air. Got my yoke and seal placed, so that leak seams to be fixed. I need to get the shock mounts straightened out to get the shock to mount. Hopefully I can get that done tomorrow so I can go.
Nice, I'll be in the air.doing front shocks tomorrow. So I'm right there with you.

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
Now I really want to come. My Daughter has an Archery Competition this weekend or I would be coming for sure. Count me in for next time!
A lot of the trails in the West Desert are doable in a stock 4x4 or even a bigger 2wd truck. We will also schedule more get togethers to discuss trips.

Reactions: MtnBnd

m_lars

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Heber City, Utah
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Larson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ATX
I’ll be making the long haul from Heber, planning on meeting up with those who are meeting in Tooele. I’ll have my 8yo and maybe my 2 teenage boys, if I can get them up in time. I’ll be in a gray LR3.

Reactions: ob4838

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
I just passing grantsville thanks for the heads up

m_lars

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Heber City, Utah
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Larson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ATX
So, how was it? If you guys took any photos, I would love to see them!
I’m not a professional photographer and I don’t play one on TV, but here’s the few I got. I was a little bummed as we were driving out that it was so cloudy, but it actually turned out to have a cool effect. IMG_8684.JPGIMG_8685.JPGIMG_8687.JPGIMG_8688.JPGIMG_8689.JPGIMG_8690.JPGIMG_8691.JPGIMG_8692.JPG