Traveler I

Los Angeles, CA
First Name
Braden
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Happy Summer OB Members!
I'm cleaning out the storage and selling a few camp gear things along with several Front Runner Outfitters Gear that no longer work with my current setup.
I have a 2016 Jeep JKU with a Front Runner Slim Line II Rack. These accessories are mostly bolt on items that will work with FRO racks so if you have one, come and get it!!!
I'll list all items and if you'd like more info on any item, please reach out. I'm happy to answer any questions. Or you can also go to: www.frontrunneroutfitters.com
I will also attach as many images as possible. Please keep in mind these things have only been out on the trail once or twice so they all have normal wear for extremely minimal use. However everything is in perfect working order and all necessary hardware is included to mount to an FRO rack.

SOLD - 1) FRONT RUNNER OUTFITTERS WATER TANK WITH MOUNTING SYSTEM / 45L (COMES WITH EXTRA TUBBING AND SPOUT - (FRO PRICE $206.00) ASKING $150 OBO
SOLD - 2) FRONT RUNNER OUTFITTERS HI-LIFT JACK BRACKET - (FRO PRICE $94.95) ASKING $65 OBO - (THE VERY TIP OF THE MOUNTING BOLT SNAPPED OFF BUT AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE IMAGE, IT'S IRRELEVANT AND STILL IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER)
3) FRONT RUNNER OUTFITTERS HI-LIFT JACK BASE PLATE - (FRO PRICE $62.95) ASKING $40 OBO - NEVER USED
SOLD - 4) FRONT RUNNER OUTFITTERS EXPEDITION RAIL KIT - FRONT OR BACK FOR 1255MM(W) RACK - (FRO PRICE $98.95) ASKING $50 OBO
5) AUXMART 50" WINDSHIELD MOUNTING BRACKETS FOR JEEP WRANGLER JK - (AMAZON PRICE $47.99) ASKING $30 OBO
6) SEA TO SUMMIT COMFORT DELUXE SI MAT - (AMAZON PRICE $209.95) ASKING $150 OBO

Update for this post:
I've SOLD a few of these items which I marked.
All other gear is still very much for sale.
Cheers!!

West Hollywood, CA
Local P/U only please
Thanks for reading

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Raul B

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
If the water tank and mount is still available after the 4th of July, I am interested. I will be back in LA to visit family come 5 July.

Braden Anderson

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Los Angeles, CA
First Name
Braden
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

If the water tank and mount is still available after the 4th of July, I am interested. I will be back in LA to visit family come 5 July.
Right on! Yeah hit me up for sure! Happy to help.
Just so you know though, I’m in a bit of a time crunch to liquidate whatever I can so I can’t promise it’ll be here still. If not it’s all yours!
Thanks for the reply and have a great 4th

Reactions: darjo242

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Right on! Yeah hit me up for sure! Happy to help.
Just so you know though, I’m in a bit of a time crunch to liquidate whatever I can so I can’t promise it’ll be here still. If not it’s all yours!
Thanks for the reply and have a great 4th
I totally get it. I am headed out that way this week as well, but if I hadn't already agreed to pick up an ARB fridge, I would be all over this now.

Happy 4th to you and your family as well!

rockwind1

Rank I

Enthusiast I

las vegas
First Name
kevin
will take water tank, rail, and hi lift mount per phone convo. thanks, braden! (good guy to do business with folks)

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Well, looks like I missed out on the water tank and accessories. Is the Hi-Lift base plate still available?