Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I don't know if I want to do an actual parts swap. At least not for this first kickoff. That said, I won't be there and if you have a couple things that are in your vehicle that someone hapepens to have money enough to buy... Well, I think you see where I'm going...

bajatacoguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Portsmouth NH
First Name
John
Last Name
Lomastro
Member #

What does the head count look like for Saturday?

—————————

Hey Now!

Ej Martin

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gray, ME
Member #

looking forward to it. Another way to track would be creating actual "events" from the FB page. Not sure where people would be more likely to respond / RSVP

Reactions: bajatacoguy

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

looking forward to it. Another way to track would be creating actual "events" from the FB page. Not sure where people would be more likely to respond / RSVP
As of right now we are still discussing how we want to handle that. Also, check out @Michael post on the east page as what he mentioned directly pertains to this.

bajatacoguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Portsmouth NH
First Name
John
Last Name
Lomastro
Member #

I am not on Facebook so I only see things on here.

—————————

Hey Now!

Skeeter42

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey guys, thought I'd introduce myself as I just joined the forum a day or two ago. I'm located in the Manchester, NH area and just moved out here Feb last year. Bought a 2017 Tacoma TRD OR in the fall and have been itching for some vehicle adventuring! Did part of the TNHX trip with some friends just before getting the truck and plan to do the whole route with the same people this summer now that I have a vehicle for it.

I won't be around this weekend for the kick off, but I'll put the May, 5th date on my calendar to head over to Redhook next month. Looking forward to meeting some new contacts in the off-road/overland community here in New England. Can't wait to hear about trails/trips/stories(good & bad)!

Lastly, if there's a FB page for OB New England, could someone PM me the link?

Glenn

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

New Tazewell, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

I wont be able to make it this time but I look forward to future events. @Chris Jones I hit the "Join Group" request for the FB page but couldn't figure out how to message it...lol Please add #3112 Glenn Cote ...thx

Have fun this weekend...hope to meet some folks another time and maybe a nice Saturday night fireside in camp someday :sunglasses:

Reactions: MA_Trooper

Big110

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Portland, Maine
Member #

EJ and I are caravaning from the Cabelas park and ride at 1030 ish if anyone from up this way wants to draft off the Rover LOL See you all around noon ish...

Reactions: bajatacoguy

bajatacoguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Portsmouth NH
First Name
John
Last Name
Lomastro
Member #

Reactions: IanC83

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Great Meet Guys!

Take Aways:

Eagle Lake Train Run - http://www.untamedmainer.com/how-to-find-the-abandoned-locomotives-of-the-eagle-lake-west-branch-railroad-in-the-northern-maine-woods/

Madame Sherris Castle: https://www.nephotographyguild.com/2014/03/mystery-madame-sherris-castle-2/

Let's get these trips on a calendar???

—————————

Hey Now!

YEEEEEESSSSSSSS. I love it. Lets get some plans going on these! Who wants to help organize? Get in touch with me. We can make this happen!