US West San Gabriel Valley Food & Rigs

• HTML tutorial

DannyR53

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Upland, CA, USA
Member #

Sounds good, is there an itinerary for which trails? I did the Berdoo canyon to the Geology Tour Trail before Christmas. Would like to hit Old Dale Road.

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
Sounds good, is there an itinerary for which trails?
We generally go out once a month and do a separate thread for it. Sometimes we do two a month, just depends on who wants to do what. We just have to make sure @Big Blue gets you added to the list.

Your in Upland? What do you drive?

DannyR53

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Upland, CA, USA
Member #

We generally go out once a month and do a separate thread for it. Sometimes we do two a month, just depends on who wants to do what. We just have to make sure @Big Blue gets you added to the list.

Your in Upland? What do you drive?
Sounds good. Yup I'm from Upland, and I have a Lexus Gx470.

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

WELL SHIT! I was with My girl friend and spaced, next month for sure. She broke her arm on the last Baja trip, last day and I've been helping out. She was there because of me and she wants to go back, go figure! Petting whales, cave paintings, 250 years missions did the trick. She'll go to get a plate in her arm next week. It's a pretty good story. Sorry I missed it, it on the calendar. Day tripped to see the flowers on Sunday!

socal66

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Covina, CA, USA
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Sampson
Member #

WELL SHIT! I was with My girl friend and spaced, next month for sure. She broke her arm on the last Baja trip, last day and I've been helping out. She was there because of me and she wants to go back, go figure! Petting whales, cave paintings, 250 years missions did the trick. She'll go to get a plate in her arm next week. It's a pretty good story. Sorry I missed it, it on the calendar. Day tripped to see the flowers on Sunday!
Good to hear from you Mike. We all figured you were in Baja for the past few months. FYI. We are planning a trip to the Owens fishing opener the last weekend in April.

Reactions: PalmeredHackle

Big Blue

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Gabriel, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Old
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRJK336
Hey all, been wanting to meet some overlanders, I'm in the Walnut area now, are sprinters welcome? I rsvpd to the next meet up
Sprinters are always welcome! Come out and meet the gang.

Just an FYI, we may change the location of our April meetup. It’ll still be in the same local vicinity. Check for updates before April 20.

Reactions: Mohinga

Mohinga

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Los Angeles, CA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Mohinga
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6YXG
Hey all, been wanting to meet some overlanders, I'm in the Walnut area now, are sprinters welcome? I rsvpd to the next meet up
Sprinters are always welcome! Come out and meet the gang.

Just an FYI, we may change the location of our April meetup. It’ll still be in the same local vicinity. Check for updates before April 20.
Will do, thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: Big Blue

Grey Hawk

Rank III

Explorer I

San Dimas, California, United States
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
Melton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6WSR / WRUE697
Service Branch
Ex-LEO, EMT, SAR
Hey Ryan,
Probably too late, but the meet up is tomorrow night.
You might be very early if you show up tonight .
Dennis