Launch Member

Member I

Brisbane QLD, Australia
First Name
Nathanael
Last Name
Claydon
Member #

G'day all. Thought I should best introduce myself on the forums, I'm from mango hill - Brisbane northern suburb here in QLD. Have spoken to a few of you good folk in the Facebook group but the forums are uncharted territory for me as of yet. Looking forward to getting to meet and explore with you all.

Ulysses

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Tannum Sands - Boyne Island, Queensland, Australia
First Name
carl
Last Name
tunstall
Member #

G’day Nath, will be up your way again in just a couple of weeks. Me, the minister for war & finance and a couple of mates will be camped at Inskip for a week after a bit of a tour from Sydney via the Darling Downs.
Maybe we’ll see you and some of our other OB mates up there
Welcome to Overland Bound buddy

Yowie_fett

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Brisbane QLD, Australia
First Name
Nathanael
Last Name
Claydon
Member #

G’day Nath, will be up your way again in just a couple of weeks. Me, the minister for war & finance and a couple of mates will be camped at Inskip for a week after a bit of a tour from Sydney via the Darling Downs.

Cheers mate!
Keep us posted as to the going ons and will see if I'm available at the time for a meet up, always keen though.

Odinson Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Minden, Australia
First Name
Odinson
Last Name
Overland
Member #

What dates will you be at Inskip mate?

Ulysses

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Tannum Sands - Boyne Island, Queensland, Australia
First Name
carl
Last Name
tunstall
Member #

Hello all, as the "theme" has been popular and we are getting some new members in OZ...would be nice to know where everyone is ?...cheers !

Luis Merlo , West of Brisbane ! (Collingwoosd Park , 4301)
Currently I’m right here: Inskip Point.... all the way from Berowra NSW. Livin the dream 5EF1EE9B-C727-4F91-8A8E-5556FBC332FC.jpeg

Reactions: Luis Merlo