Enthusiast III

Brisbane, Queensland Australia
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Mac
Member #

Hey Guys...
Rob here in the greater Brisbane area...

Been exploring this great south land when I get the chance... Love 4wdriving and camping and exploring...

I've always had/driven Toyotas my whole life but for the last 3-4 years, I've made the bold move to Landrovers. It started with a '96 LR Disco Tdi Auto, then I got the bug and bought my 1st '95 Defender110 Wgn, which then was followed up with one of the last Defenders - a '09 Defender PUMA 110 wgn which I'm making into our family tourer...

cheers...

Aussie571

Local Expert, Australia NSW

Builder II

Hillvue NSW, Australia
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Altona
Member #

Hey Guys...
Rob here in the greater Brisbane area...

Been exploring this great south land when I get the chance... Love 4wdriving and camping and exploring...

I've always had/driven Toyotas my whole life but for the last 3-4 years, I've made the bold move to Landrovers. It started with a '96 LR Disco Tdi Auto, then I got the bug and bought my 1st '95 Defender110 Wgn, which then was followed up with one of the last Defenders - a '09 Defender PUMA 110 wgn which I'm making into our family tourer...

cheers...
Hi Rob...Welcome to Overland Bound!

You can jump on FB to see what's happening or on the OB Website and Forums
Up coming event here is:

Adrian
NSW Member Rep

Aussie571

Local Expert, Australia NSW

Builder II

Hillvue NSW, Australia
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Altona
Member #

Also, I see your meetup is June this year.... unfortunately, we won't be able to make it as we're planning on doing the Madigan Line crossing in July, so all of June will be vehicle prep...
Yep I get that...the Simpson is an epic trip for sure!

Last edited: