Roll Call....Australia ?

• HTML tutorial

rlhydn

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Hello from NSW, currently fighting post-tour depression and busily planning some overland enhancements to my 76 landcruiser.

Gullwings, storage build on top of existingdrawer system to optimise food and general access and organisation. Also just received a barndoor table to install. Thinking of hardwiring a light into the ensuite awning and also ordering a rear awning.

Just returned from a month long trip that went completely Murphy-esque off-plan in central Australia but we enjoyed it all the same

justin marsh

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Miriam Vale QLD Australia
Member #

Hello from NSW, currently fighting post-tour depression and busily planning some overland enhancements to my 76 landcruiser.

Gullwings, storage build on top of existingdrawer system to optimise food and general access and organisation. Also just received a barndoor table to install. Thinking of hardwiring a light into the ensuite awning and also ordering a rear awning.

Just returned from a month long trip that went completely Murphy-esque off-plan in central Australia but we enjoyed it all the same
welcome

Reactions: Luis Merlo