Roaming Lost Rig - 16' Jeep Trailhawk

• HTML tutorial

Pappy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lexington NC.
Member #

Nice set up! We traded our JKU Rubicon for a 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk and like it alot. Will be heading to Colorado with it and the trailer this summer to see what we can get into. So far it has been very good on road and very good off road.

Reactions: Graeman

RolandJKU

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Nelson
Member #

I think if I had gotten a 6cyl, 4 wheel drive I would have been happier with our Cherokee. We had a '14 Cherokee sport and hated it after 6 months. Mileage was the best part about it haha. Maybe when the Wrangler is paid for I will consider a trail hawk. I do like the looks of them still and for overlanding I think it would be a good rig.

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app

roaminglost

Rank VI

Influencer I

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

I think if I had gotten a 6cyl, 4 wheel drive I would have been happier with our Cherokee. We had a '14 Cherokee sport and hated it after 6 months. Mileage was the best part about it haha. Maybe when the Wrangler is paid for I will consider a trail hawk. I do like the looks of them still and for overlanding I think it would be a good rig.

Yea v6 for sure. Just enough power. It’s great daily driver and adventure mobile. Gotten me everywhere I needed to go!

Reactions: RolandJKU

RolandJKU

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Nelson
Member #

I have not been on a run with one yet, we've been joined by a couple renegades, new JL and older grands but no newer Cherokees yet. There are plenty around though.