Rank VI

Influencer I

Los Angeles, CA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

Hey y'all, new here so I figured id share my build for my first post..

Not sure if there are many Cherokee Trailhawks on here but I'm pretty stoked on how its coming along..

This was a collaborative effort. Sponsors are Front Runner, MFC Offroad, Smittybilt, 4Wheel Parts, Toyo Tires and RPM Garage in Monrovia, CA

McCannUSA

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Anderson, CA
Member #

Looks great so far! I just started building my 2017 Grand Cherokee. It's more time consuming to find parts for but nice to not have the same thing as everybody else on the trails.

Reactions: Graeman and MisterC

roaminglost

Rank VI

Influencer I

Los Angeles, CA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

Looks great so far! I just started building my 2017 Grand Cherokee. It's more time consuming to find parts for but nice to not have the same thing as everybody else on the trails.
Thanks! I def am digging my ride as a daily and for adventure use. I haven't done any crazy trails but its gotten me everywhere I need to go so far!

Zerobird

Rank IV

Advocate II

its a pretty decent daily. especially in the LA area lol
Yeah I'm in the Denver area, it does really well in the high country as well. I'm not fan of the 9 speed in town but when heading up a 7% grade from Denver to the tunnel. Or other mountain passes, A rise in elevation from 5k+ to 10k+ it can hold its own doing 80+ MPH having those extra gear options. It does better than my Xterra and the X has 50 more ft/lbs torque.

luchaDor

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pioneer II

Urbandale, IA 50323, USA
First Name
Doran
Last Name
Else
Member #

Nice! I'm excited for the 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk with the 2.0L Turbo. BUT...I need to hear how that motor is first, so might be a 2020 model for me.