Rank VII

Expedition Master I

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

@Blackbeard-1 @YoKramer @Stoltz87 @MRC77 @FishinCrzy @TLC-Overland @danwyandt @Adventure_InAllForms

Hey everyone! Thanks for coming out today. I enjoyed meeting everyone and getting to check out all the rigs.

I’m going to keep this thread for Rigs & Coffee going. I feel that the location was perfect for parking and not too crowded. Let me know what you think about the time. Seems like 9-11 would be better. Definitely should extend it to 2 hours.

There were some good ideas for trips today. Please make suggestions and volunteer for planning or leading a trail. I don’t want anyone feeling like this is my group. All ideas and suggestions are open to all!

If I missed anyone’s handle in the thread please tag them in a reply.

Thanks again.

YoKramer

Rank IV

Influencer II

Concord NC
Member #

@Blackbeard-1 @YoKramer @Stoltz87 @MRC77 @FishinCrzy @TLC-Overland @danwyandt @Adventure_InAllForms

Hey everyone! Thanks for coming out today. I enjoyed meeting everyone and getting to check out all the rigs.

I’m going to keep this thread for Rigs & Coffee going. I feel that the location was perfect for parking and not too crowded. Let me know what you think about the time. Seems like 9-11 would be better. Definitely should extend it to 2 hours.

There were some good ideas for trips today. Please make suggestions and volunteer for planning or leading a trail. I don’t want anyone feeling like this is my group. All ideas and suggestions are open to all!

Thanks again.
Had a good time hanging out with everyone. Looking forward to the next one. Either 10-12 or 9-11 works for us as well.

Reactions: Carnage_95YJ

Carnage_95YJ

Rank VII

Expedition Master I

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

OK, I just posted a trip. SFWDA Trailfest is April 21-24, 2022. The driver tickets will be going to $100 tomorrow or Wednesday. Passengers, camping, and food is purchased separately. I have picked up a campsite, so if someone wants to put a tent on the site I'll split the $25 fee (2 tents per site).

Edit:
I spoke to Bo from SFWDA and he said he will have a camping area roped off for OB members. He also said we can double up on each site (2 tents or rigs per site). If we get more than 10 rigs interested he will accommodate us, there is plenty of room!

Bo is very interested in OB. I am going to invite him to our next R&C meetup.

Last edited:

Staticline40

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Tebo
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Retired

Thanks again.
I'm in for the next one, missed this one somehow :neutral:

Reactions: Carnage_95YJ

Carnage_95YJ

Rank VII

Expedition Master I

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

Thanks again.
I'm in for the next one, missed this one somehow :neutral:
Great, I’ll add your Handel to my list to make sure you get the invitation when I post the RP. I also announce it on this thread.

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Greetings from VA, My wife and I are headed out for a weekend offroad trip near the Ashville NC area 18-20 March leaving first thing Friday am returning to the area Sunday, I'm in need of new scenery however I don't know much of the area and have started researching some areas to travel, I posted in the RVA thread hoping to bring some others down to NC area. Any tips on the local area, good trails, and camping spots are welcomed and anyone is welcome to join us. Thanks in advance

Staticline40

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Tebo
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Retired
Greetings from VA, My wife and I are headed out for a weekend offroad trip near the Ashville NC area 18-20 March leaving first thing Friday am returning to the area Sunday, I'm in need of new scenery however I don't know much of the area and have started researching some areas to travel, I posted in the RVA thread hoping to bring some others down to NC area. Any tips on the local area, good trails, and camping spots are welcomed and anyone is welcome to join us. Thanks in advance
I’ll send you a DM when I get back home in a couple of days on some of the places I’ve been in that area…on the road for work ugh