Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

HighSierraOverland

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Fresno, CA
Member #

Went out for a little drive down some backroads yesterday. Nothing serious, a few spots where there were rocks (problem for me in a CR-V but not you all). The good sections are still closed down due to deep mud and overgrown brush. Waiting for Big Meadows and other areas to open back up. Can go somewhat down those roads and get better views, but this was good for a random trip I made from Google Maps._63Q2732.JPG _63Q3247.JPG _63Q2807.JPG

OutlawTJ

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Inwood, Ontario Canada
Member #

Well here's my rig! It's a 1997 Jeep TJ with a 4" Rough Country short arm lift rolling on 33s. I have a custom complete terrain front bumper right now and looking at going to an ARB stubby bumper with a grill guard. This is just the start of my build lol. Lots more to come!

OutlawTJ
OB Member #4407

iamsuperdan

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stony Plain, AB
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Clark
Member #

I have two right now.

Daily driver and all around exploration beast is this 2017 Ram Power Wagon. I've had it two weeks now, but no major adventures yet.

My project truck is this 1997 K1500 Silverado. Just dug her out from winter storage last weekend. Installed a new battery, fluid check, tire pressure check, and she fired up immediately. Hadn't been started since October. Major plans for this one.

OutlawTJ

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Inwood, Ontario Canada
Member #

I have two right now.

Daily driver and all around exploration beast is this 2017 Ram Power Wagon. I've had it two weeks now, but no major adventures yet.

My project truck is this 1997 K1500 Silverado. Just dug her out from winter storage last weekend. Installed a new battery, fluid check, tire pressure check, and she fired up immediately. Hadn't been started since October. Major plans for this one.

Those power wagons are really cool!! How do you like it so far?

OutlawTJ
OB Member #4407

iamsuperdan

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stony Plain, AB
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Clark
Member #

I know I'm still in honeymoon mode, but I love this truck. It replaced a 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie Megacab, and this one is just better. Mainly because of the suspension. Power Wagon has a completely different setup than the standard Ram 2500. Designed to be incredible offroad and all that, but the end result is a very nice on road ride. Which let's face it, is where most of our driving is done. Drives like a half ton!

The 6.4L Hemi is not as thirsty as one might think. When I'm not towing, I average around 16-17L/100km, and the ECO cylinder deactivation light is on constantly. Only slightly thirstier than my previous half tons. WHen towing, it's thirsty, but handles it effortlessly.

I like the overall look of this truck (because I dislike chrome) and it has the right amount of equipment and practicality for me. Right now, the one thing I wish FCA would do is make a Power Wagon Megacab.

For adds. s o far this one has a BackRack headache rack, Bestop power sidesteps, a Decked cargo management setup in the bed, Weathertech floorliners, and a Compustar Dashcam. Not really sure if I need to add anything else! Suspension and tires are fine from factory, and I have a travel trailer, so don't need to add tents or racks or anything.

I've only had it two weeks now. First roadtrip coming up next weekend. :)

Reactions: TnK1 and OutlawTJ