Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
I'm still working on getting it all together AND here she is at this stage. I was forced to go to the cargo trailer because of recent physical disabilities. I should be on the road by mid spring (I hope).
No more storage space problems. LOL

Attachments

Reactions: Trailbuilt Offroad

surfnturf

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kings Mountain, CA, USA
Member #

I'm retiring the old bronco to weekend cruiser and surf rig... Jeep will be the trail overland rig. I was able to source the hardtop, and doors off of my very first Jeep from 36 years ago and had everything painted to match.

This is a very well built reliable Jeep with the venerable 4.2 liter inline 6 converted to fuel injection backed by a Truck t-18 Granny Low 4speed, Teralow 4:1 transfercase, custom built dana 44's with ARB/Lockers and 35" Mud Terrains. I'll be taking this to Mazourka Canyon/Pappoose Flats in a few weeks!20210221_153627 (1).jpg

BensonSTW

Rank III

Enthusiast III

I'm retiring the old bronco to weekend cruiser and surf rig... Jeep will be the trail overland rig. I was able to source the hardtop, and doors off of my very first Jeep from 36 years ago and had everything painted to match.

This is a very well built reliable Jeep with the venerable 4.2 liter inline 6 converted to fuel injection backed by a Truck t-18 Granny Low 4speed, Teralow 4:1 transfercase, custom built dana 44's with ARB/Lockers and 35" Mud Terrains. I'll be taking this to Mazourka Canyon/Pappoose Flats in a few weeks!View attachment 188923
I love the jeep. Very clean. But I want to see the old bronco too.