JM332

Rank 0

Traveler I

Tennessee, USA
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Massengale
Its a Fab Four CS19-X4051-1 matrix front bumper, and yes a 4” bds suspension Simon lift kit
Awesome thanks for responding, you have a very nice looking build.
Am I seeing it right that you were also able to run a tonneau cover with your bed rack?

Ray O

Rank VI

Traveler III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Oyarzun
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6NQE
Correct here are the mods, I under lined the cover, to be able to use it a had to get a kit that Rci makes for their Racks

Fab Four CS19-X4051-1 matrix front bumper
Stealh torch grille
12k winch
Bds 4’ suspension lift
Fox 2.5 DSC coil over shocks (front)
Fox shocks (rear)
35x12.5 20 nitro Rodger Grappler tires
20” Procomp Rims
Rci 18” Bed Rack
*The BAK Revolver X2 tonneau cover *
Smitty Built RTT
Road Shower
Arb Tred recovery boards
4.5 Gallon Rotopax (2)
3.5 Gallon ROtopax (2)
50” dual Light bar
Rigid ditch lights
Rigid Fog lights
Ultra swing tire carrier
Front Runner table
High Lift Jack
Arb Dual air compressor
Dometic cfx75 Ref/Freezer
Dual battery set up

JM332

Rank 0

Traveler I

Tennessee, USA
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Massengale
I really appreciate the list. I am starting to build mine and man the possibilities, but I was running into the questions of compatible items (like the tonneau cover with bed rack, best fridge with tonneau cover). I hope to have some updates later this year as I plan to start ordering items very soon. I see a lot a similar items on your build that I had written down already. Keep the photos coming.

Reactions: Ray O

Ray O

Rank VI

Traveler III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Oyarzun
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6NQE
I really appreciate the list. I am starting to build mine and man the possibilities, but I was running into the questions of compatible items (like the tonneau cover with bed rack, best fridge with tonneau cover). I hope to have some updates later this year as I plan to start ordering items very soon. I see a lot a similar items on your build that I had written down already. Keep the photos coming.
I know what you mean, when I first started mine there was almost no info, now there is a lot more, but definitely I’ll keep posting and don’t Hesitate to ask if there are any questions, I can tell you it’s been lots of fun. I can’t wait to see some pics once your rig is built

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Sadly that isn’t all of it either. I’ve got an 04 Tahoe. The daily driver.View attachment 188341
71 bronco - needs a new tub bad. Lots of cancer.
View attachment 188342
79 bronco - runs decent for having a boat anchor of an engine, original 400m, but it’s starting to lose oil pressure. I’ve got a new engine and trans ready for it. Just hoping to clear some garage space before it goes.
View attachment 188343
So you saved the best for last I see. At least there are plenty of parts available for the Broncos.

Reactions: Trailbuilt Offroad

BensonSTW

Rank III

Enthusiast III

So you saved the best for last I see. At least there are plenty of parts available for the Broncos.
The 71 is kind of a long term restoration project still in the planning stages. I’ve got an idea in my head of how I want it. But very far from execution of any of it. For the 79 - There is an early 12 valve and nv4500 sitting in my shop waiting for the 400m to give up completely. I’ve got the adapters for the transfer case. Need to get a little shop space and some of the wife’s projects done first. Just got a new house and shop on 10 acres of bare dirt and sagebrush. I have a lot of work coming up as soon as the weather warms up.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
The 71 is kind of a long term restoration project still in the planning stages. I’ve got an idea in my head of how I want it. But very far from execution of any of it. For the 79 - There is an early 12 valve and nv4500 sitting in my shop waiting for the 400m to give up completely. I’ve got the adapters for the transfer case. Need to get a little shop space and some of the wife’s projects done first. Just got a new house and shop on 10 acres of bare dirt and sagebrush. I have a lot of work coming up as soon as the weather warms up.
I hear ya. Gotta keep momma happy. You have a lot to look forward to it looks like. Keep us informed on your projects.

Reactions: Trailbuilt Offroad