Enthusiast III

Culpeper, Va.
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Carter
Member #

Out with the old In with the new.
Gone 2018 Jeep Rubicon New 2020 Toyota tacoma trd pro just arrived last week will start build in the new year.View attachment 129785View attachment 129786
Join Tacoma World there is a wealth of infrmation on there. I believe theree is evena thread for the Army green 2020's. if you join and need help with anything just tag me on there same screen name

gragg2001

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Visalia, California, United States
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Gragg
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6KLR WRKZ798
Our 2019 Tacoma TRD off-road, after 3 Tacoma’s and 2 Land cruiser’ it was time for a new one. Hopefully the last one before retirement.

Attachments

Casper66

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Culpeper, Va.
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Carter
Member #

Our 2019 Tacoma TRD off-road, after 3 Tacoma’s and 2 Land cruiser’ it was time for a new one. Hopefully the last one before retirement.
Cool I like the awning with the annex room. Truck looks familiar are you on Tacoma World also?

Mark Low

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Beaumont texas
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Low
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N5LPT
Recent trip to Baja. We raced in the 2019 NORRA Mexican 1000. We raced in the class 5 bug and the landcruiser was our chase vehicle and tow vehicle.

Attachments

75th_jk

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Moran
Member #

no way man!!! I never see any jeeps with the rack that i have, i shoulda joined overland bound in 2016 when i couldnt find anything about it.Rig looks good!

Contributor III

Nepal
First Name
Christophe
Last Name
Noel
From a few weeks ago. In the high jungle of Palpa, Nepal in the foothills of the Himalayas. That's the ruins of Ranimahal Palace in the background on the banks of the Kaligandaki River. That's our 97 Defender. One of two we have.

DSCF2585.jpg

My wife and I with Nilgiri summit in the background. One of the highest peaks in the Himalayas. In this shot we're pretty close to Tibet. Maybe half a day's drive.
DSCF6555.jpg

Pwagonmike

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tatum, NM, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Presher
Member #

Here’s the “Redneck”. 59 power giant body on a 96 chassis. 12v Cummins nv4500 5 speed. Dana 60 full floater with arb air locker. Dana 80 rear arb air locker also. Rides on 39” iroks Recently installed old air ac system (stylin)! Iv had this truck 12 years now and always upgrading. It’s big and heavy but a lot of fun.

Attachments

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
Here’s the “Redneck”. 59 power giant body on a 96 chassis. 12v Cummins nv4500 5 speed. Dana 60 full floater with arb air locker. Dana 80 rear arb air locker also. Rides on 39” iroks Recently installed old air ac system (stylin)! Iv had this truck 12 years now and always upgrading. It’s big and heavy but a lot of fun.
With the torque and gearing on that thing, I bet it could crawl up a wall. :smile:

Reactions: Pwagonmike

Laurensvh

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Beerse, België
First Name
Laurens
Last Name
Hemeldonck
Member #

Love it. Most stock vehicles are way more capable than anyone ever attempts to discover.

Very true!
The one thing that might fail mee are the tires, running ALL-SEASON M+S 3pmsf tires with the most agressive pattern i could find and so far so good!.
Oh and the clearence as seen in the picture wasn't enough, but there is always a way around :wink:.

Here are some more action pictures :grinning:.
Straight true might have worked but played the 'better safe then sorry' card here :tongueclosed:.

_DSC4898 2.jpg_DSC4899 2.jpg