First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
thank you i liked it too haha
I really want to know what it is, I cant read the name on the vehicle, and I don't think I have ever seen anything like here in the states.
It looks expensive and a little intimidating !! Is it a 4 wheel drive or all wheel drive ? Clue us in with info please.

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

Thank you for the info. I am in the process of buying tires on Tuesday. I like the KM3 a lot but I think they are overbudget for me (I recently priced them out @ about $240 a tire which doesn't cover tax, mount and balance another $35 or $40 per tire. Buying 5 at a time is a bummer. I need to update to a compress and your is about 5 times faster than what I have (20# air every 20 minutes). Your info serves us all and I appreciate it very much.
My pleasure, it’s great when we can all learn from each other!

scalman

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Lithuania
I really want to know what it is, I cant read the name on the vehicle, and I don't think I have ever seen anything like here in the states.
It looks expensive and a little intimidating !! Is it a 4 wheel drive or all wheel drive ? Clue us in with info please.
ohh you mean car , subaru outback 2001 , 2.5 , 115kw , maybe it looks wierd with those cut bumpers

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Two of the trailer half of my adventure rig, both in the Borderlands of West Texas earlier this year.

XV2_6774-1028.jpg
This is the driver's side, though without the galley counter on or awning out. I had just started to button up camp because extremely high straight-line winds were predicted that night and I was headed out the next morning.

XV2-bibe_7979-1028.jpg

The passenger/working side of the trailer, with awning and side walls out on the other side to block desert winter winds. Makes it pretty cozy under the awning with a propane fire ring going.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE

Two of the trailer half of my adventure rig, both in the Borderlands of West Texas earlier this year.

View attachment 115375
This is the driver's side, though without the galley counter on or awning out. I had just started to button up camp because extremely high straight-line winds were predicted that night and I was headed out the next morning.

View attachment 115374

The passenger/working side of the trailer, with awning and side walls out on the other side to block desert winter winds. Makes it pretty cozy under the awning with a propane fire ring going.

Truly a nomadic home on wheels. I dont think you missing anything except the swimming pool and you probably have that folded away somewhere ! :grinning:

Reactions: Road

Sasquatch SC

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Jefferson County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

I know where your gonna be in 48 hours if you don't get out of there, 10 leagues under the sea !!
It was a king tide last night/this morning bc of the new moon so everything was already flowing across the beaches all the way to the ferry dock. Everyone had to retreat to the dunes overnight. The ferry’s are gonna be going all night. Mandatory evacuation of the banks tomorrow morning.