Silverton, Colorado
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Custer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0VZA
Its been a long cold winter in Silverton. The alpine loop might not even get open till July if even that. This is in between Eurika and Animas Forks, the next slide up from us has buried the road 120 feet under snow. They may have to re rout to Animas via Hurricane and California passes but last week I heard they had only gotten a 1/4 mile past Gladstone. The avalanche debris and carnage is everywhere its amazing. The Office of Emergency Management did a helicopter flyover a week ago and the video of the snow that is still up there is mind blowing.

IMG_6038.jpeg

GPsGeeps

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Its been a long cold winter in Silverton. The alpine loop might not even get open till July if even that. This is in between Eurika and Animas Forks, the next slide up from us has buried the road 120 feet under snow. They may have to re rout to Animas via Hurricane and California passes but last week I heard they had only gotten a 1/4 mile past Gladstone. The avalanche debris and carnage is everywhere its amazing. The Office of Emergency Management did a helicopter flyover a week ago and the video of the snow that is still up there is mind blowing.

View attachment 101181
Holy Moly, that's a lot of snow!

Kfrench

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
First Name
Kieran
Last Name
French
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
FL1CK
This is my 93" GQ Nissan Patrol EFI Dual fuel, soon to have a new motor and behind is my first GQ, chopped into a Camper Trailer I have just finished building.
Photos are from Erica & Noojee Trestle Bridge , Victoria, Australia

Attachments

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
This is my 93" GQ Nissan Patrol EFI Dual fuel, soon to have a new motor and behind is my first GQ, chopped into a Camper Trailer I have just finished building.
Photos are from Erica & Noojee Trestle Bridge , Victoria, Australia
That's a great build! I love the Nissan Patrols. I so wish we had them here in the States. The 90s and early 2000s models, that is. I know we've kind of got it now, branded as the Armada, since like 2015, but I hate the Armada.

I'm curious, what's the prompting for the engine swap you're going to be doing?

Reactions: Kfrench