Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Well I think I've finally convinced my daughter Kaleigh to consider taking in clients from the Overland Community. After showing her the results of the views and some photography of posted Rigs, Campsites and Scenic settings she actually took an interest to the idea. She just started out so business is a bit slow understandably on top of the fact she just gave birth to my Grandson recently. Mostly her clients were couple related or equine related areas. She was hesitant at first but, I convinced her that she could still include couples or evening wedding scenes with clients Rig which to me is a different than what everyone else offers. I also let her know that with Overlanding allot is geared in a nature environment which is one of her favorite photos scenes to take. To me its an endless opportunity for the potential clients to set their scene and how that want their Rigs to represented. She will also need time to establish package deals for this specific area of approach and maybe you can suggest your own package deal. For now she will need at least another 2 weeks to get her life back to normal but, in the mean time if you can post some Rig photos of yourself with the Rig or as a couple this would give her more of an insight on what the Overland Bound community is about. I've posted her business link below. By the way our other Overland vehicles are horses!!

https://www.kaleighfischerphotography.com/

Fozzy325

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Calgary, AB, Canada
Member #

Well I think I've finally convinced my daughter Kaleigh to consider taking in clients from the Overland Community. After showing her the results of the views and some photography of posted Rigs, Campsites and Scenic settings she actually took an interest to the idea. She just started out so business is a bit slow understandably on top of the fact she just gave birth to my Grandson recently. Mostly her clients were couple related or equine related areas. She was hesitant at first but, I convinced her that she could still include couples or evening wedding scenes with clients Rig which to me is a different than what everyone else offers. I also let her know that with Overlanding allot is geared in a nature environment which is one of her favorite photos scenes to take. To me its an endless opportunity for the potential clients to set their scene and how that want their Rigs to represented. She will also need time to establish package deals for this specific area of approach and maybe you can suggest your own package deal. For now she will need at least another 2 weeks to get her life back to normal but, in the mean time if you can post some Rig photos of yourself with the Rig or as a couple this would give her more of an insight on what the Overland Bound community is about. I've posted her business link below. By the way our other Overland vehicles are horses!!

https://www.kaleighfischerphotography.com/
Great idea, I was looking to getting my veterans memorial Harley photographed and so many photographers would stay away from vehicles.
They said getting the lighting right is difficult due to outside light/shadows.

But all they said was if you find a photographer they are a rarity.

Reactions: PatriotT4R

Tim nash

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mantorville, MN, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Nash
Member #

I had to take a second look at the waterfall picture. We have a place here in Utah that looks almost identical to that.
Yeah that was in northern Cali, wish I could remember where I think over by crescent city If my mind remembers correctly and I’ll be going through Utah later this spring, might have to find out where that one you know is.

Reactions: Cendee

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Yeah that was in northern Cali, wish I could remember where I think over by crescent city If my mind remembers correctly and I’ll be going through Utah later this spring, might have to find out where that one you know is.
Hey look me up when you come through. We have some amazing places in Utah.

Reactions: Tim nash

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

View attachment 84287 View attachment 84288 Not much of a overland vehicle yet.
Truck looks great just the way it is ... sure all the accessories, parts and many other options are nice to have but, they are expensive and some time consuming to add onto your vehicle. I like the idea of Overlanding because it brings me closer to nature, meeting new people, exploring different locations, knowledge sharing, freedom and having a common bond with like minded people.

Reactions: CSG

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Just had to share this pic.. I love the variety of the great state of Utah. Anyone coming through.. hit me up for a trail buddy, always need a good excuse to get some dirt on the rig.IMG_0509.JPG

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Just had to share this pic.. I love the variety of the great state of Utah. Anyone coming through.. hit me up for a trail buddy, always need a good excuse to get some dirt on the rig.View attachment 84304
Well you know we will buddy