Investor

Creator III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

Amabobo, I like the jeep Cherokee. IF I ever downsize I will go the jeep Gran Cherokee with the 5.2.
I had a fully loaded one and the wife didn't like me getting it dirty. Down sizing from a king size truck bed to a twin is hard. Wife and I need a little more playing more. lol

Reactions: Amabob0

Smitty

Rank 0

Traveler I

Yes, a boulder. Actually it was a freak accident. I rolled it at the top 3-4 Times. We dragged it down here to get it ready for extraction. It was pretty scary.

Gregory Youngblood

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Alamogordo, NM
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Youngblood
Member #

Red river crossing in Sardinia with our Jeep WH 3.0
View attachment 45427 View attachment 45429
Amazing how the truck is so clean yet the tires so covered in orange mud. I have the opposite problem. Years ago, when my wife was alive, she was at the beauty salon. I took our Trooper (that was clean when I dropped her off) up into the Cow Mountain area near Ukiah, CA and found some nice big mud/water holes to play in. When I picked her up the Trooper was covered in brown water and mud from the roof down. The look on her face was priceless! :D Ah, memories!

Voodoo 1

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Edmonds, WA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Hoskins
Member #

Hello all,

Doing a little cleaning in the garage today, and found an old photo of my Toyota Land Cruiser.
I've mentioned, I have been Overlander for a few decades. Here is a photo of my first rig (after I left the Army in the mid 80's) a 1969 Land Cruiser. And then my current rig my '99 Jeep TJ Sport

Attachments

Gregory Youngblood

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Alamogordo, NM
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Youngblood
Member #

Hello all,

Doing a little cleaning in the garage today, and found an old photo of my Toyota Land Cruiser.
I've mentioned, I have been Overlander for a few decades. Here is a photo of my first rig (after I left the Army in the mid 80's) a 1969 Land Cruiser. And then my current rig my '99 Jeep TJ Sport
Both look great but I like the lc best. Like the color too.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using OB Talk mobile app