Launch Member

Member II

Alamogordo, NM
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Youngblood
Member #

Here is my 1997 LX450 I wish I had kept this one. Had factory lockers frt and rear. I had OME 2.5 lift and some 285/75/16 DC mud country tires. Lost any decent pictures I had of it.
I know the feeling. I wish I had my 96 LC. Didn't have lockers, but I did add 2.5" OME heavy duty lift (had plans for new bumpers). Was a great beast. I miss it.

Nice family shot.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

View attachment 46428 She isn't all fancy yet, and I don't have any pics with her in any super cool settings, but this is Lucille. She is my 2014 FJ Cruiser, and my first official off road vehicle. Looking forward to fixing her up some and exploring.
Great color! Enjoy the rig!

Sent from my Z965 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Cully74

Old Goat Adventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Evans, GA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
McCluney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4RCR
Service Branch
USAF 1981-2001
View attachment 46796 View attachment 46795 View attachment 46794 Still loads to do to my rig, but getting there. Removing the Roll bar and Roll’n’lock in next few months to fir a RSI Smartcanopy from South Africa, just waiting on shipment. Also another Frontrunner roof rack going onto the canopy along with a roof top tent. Getting there!
Nice looking Isuzu! Something that will never make it over to this side of the pond, sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SpeysideAT35

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
View attachment 46796 View attachment 46795 View attachment 46794 Still loads to do to my rig, but getting there. Removing the Roll bar and Roll’n’lock in next few months to fir a RSI Smartcanopy from South Africa, just waiting on shipment. Also another Frontrunner roof rack going onto the canopy along with a roof top tent. Getting there!
Nice ride! Looks like you're definitely headed for some river crossings. :sunglasses: So got a question??? What are the two wire-lines on the front of the rig for? I've seen one other rig with them and was curious as to there function.

Can't wait to see pics of a few crossings. :grinning:

Reactions: SpeysideAT35

Old Goat Adventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Evans, GA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
McCluney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4RCR
Service Branch
USAF 1981-2001
Nice ride! Looks like you're definitely headed for some river crossings. :sunglasses: So got a question??? What are the two wire-lines on the front of the rig for? I've seen one other rig with them and was curious as to there function.

Can't wait to see pics of a few crossings. :grinning:
Limb risers. They’re designed to push branches away from your windscreen.