Tony
Last Name
Correa
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2PTJ
Service Branch
USAF, National Guard

A few shots when I was out wheeling with some California OB members in Moab.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
How long did it take you to get to Moab? Straight run thru? You passed me (Western NY) on the way.

Reactions: Rocky

IanC83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Cambridge, NY
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Creitz
Member #

How long did it take you to get to Moab? Straight run thru? You passed me (Western NY) on the way.
I actually stopped in Denver to see family, then down to Tucson for more family, then up to expo west where I met up with other OB members and caravanned to moab. I spent a month on the road with my dog.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

black pearl 17

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

calgary, alberta, canada
First Name
christian
Last Name
scagliati
Member #

Introducing myself here. My name is Tom Houston (old_man). I am an engineer and a compulsive fabricator.
Compulsive fabricator [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji106] [emoji106] good... ! Welcome.!! And that's a good looking jeep... trailer is Awesome i actually have a compulsive feeling to make one....one of these days

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using OB Talk mobile app

Sparky

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Jose, California
Member #

Not mine, spotted this morning by my father outside Todos Santos, Baja California Sur. It's got an interesting patina, I can't tell if it's forced or if the owner got stuck pulling up the rear of a caravan one too many times. Every rover is different that's for sure, great to see them out there. AustrianRover.jpg