Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
That is considered a mild trail here. My wife of 42 years routinely is my co-pilot. Actually she surprised me with my XJ for my birthday 22 years ago. She's a keeper. She used to get out and walk the hard parts, taking pix and video was her excuse. As she got older, she said she didn't have enough insurance on me so if I went, she should just go along.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
That is considered a mild trail here. My wife of 42 years routinely is my co-pilot. Actually she surprised me with my XJ for my birthday 22 years ago. She's a keeper. She used to get out and walk the hard parts, taking pix and video was her excuse. As she got older, she said she didn't have enough insurance on me so if I went, she should just go along.
LOL...mine recently went with me on a run and she had to get out...same excuses.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
Compulsive fabricator [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji106] [emoji106] good... ! Welcome.!! And that's a good looking jeep... trailer is Awesome i actually have a compulsive feeling to make one....one of these days

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using OB Talk mobile app
I love the country up your way. Hope to go back next summer. If you want to start a trailer, we should talk. Tom Houston 970-391-8927 tom@testengineeringconsultants.com

Reactions: black pearl 17

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
Compulsive fabricator [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji106] [emoji106] good... ! Welcome.!! And that's a good looking jeep... trailer is Awesome i actually have a compulsive feeling to make one....one of these days

I was forced to go to a shrink for pain management before multiple surgeries. After interviewing me he called me compulsive, like it was a bad thing. He thought I was weird because I took it as a compliment.

black pearl 17

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

calgary, alberta, canada
First Name
christian
Last Name
scagliati
Member #

I was forced to go to a shrink for pain management before multiple surgeries. After interviewing me he called me compulsive, like it was a bad thing. He thought I was weird because I took it as a compliment.
I know exactly what you mean..... i have been called crazy all my life for the bunch of things i have done that just a few has the courage to do it..... and im complete happy with the title [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji108] [emoji108]

Reactions: old_man

black pearl 17

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

calgary, alberta, canada
First Name
christian
Last Name
scagliati
Member #