Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

Quicksilver

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Molalla, OR
Member #

Also feeling like a newb, I have no idea how to post the pic thumbnail in the post, just the attachment :(
Not sure why it posted like that for you. Click the Upload a File button, then Choose File. Once you upload your photo, it should give you the option of either thumbnail or full image, like this:

Capture1.JPG

Is that what you did? If so, did it not give you those options?

ElPincheGuero4

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Cohoes NY 12047
Member #

My X with my little brothers power wagon

With my buddy’s new FJ

Tuck it in

Getting stuck in a creek during a rain storm all alone

Little urban flex
She’s an 07 s model with a “3 inch” nisstech gone Moab lift kit with LT285 75 16 General X 3s and not all that much else at the moment but she gets the job done

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Oliver_Closov

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA
Member #

My X with my little brothers power wagon

With my buddy’s new FJ

Tuck it in

Getting stuck in a creek during a rain storm all alone

Little urban flex
She’s an 07 s model with a “3 inch” nisstech gone Moab lift kit with LT285 75 16 General X 3s and not all that much else at the moment but she gets the job done

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Great photos of a nice rig!!

Reactions: ElPincheGuero4

Oliver_Closov

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA
Member #

And now for something a little less sleek. We got back from a 10 day trip through the mountains recently where we shoved a family into a TJ Wrangler and strapped all our toys on Clampett style. Wrapped up in the tarps on the roof rack and hitch basket are a cooler, 3 inflatable Stand Up Paddleboards, Paddles, PFDs, 4 backpacks with camping gear, and misc. 2 door Wrangler is the wrong vehicle for this kind of trip, but we love our jeep and we make it work. Great trip.

She still gets out to do some crawling as well - Brown Mountain OHV, NC
What great memories for your children.

Reactions: NC4RNNR and brianb2