Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

yodalives

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Member #

I love this pic... Busted the pesky Heater hose on the 395 North on the hill up to Mammoth. I was on my way to Reno to pick up an Eezi-Awn 2200 and all of a sudden I see the engine temp rise quickly and steam start to billow from under the hood. I ended up spending fathers day in the parking lot of the Bishop O'Reilly's changing the shortest most difficult hose known to man. LolStranded.JPG

brianb2

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Charlotte, NC
Member #

And now for something a little less sleek. We got back from a 10 day trip through the mountains recently where we shoved a family into a TJ Wrangler and strapped all our toys on Clampett style. Wrapped up in the tarps on the roof rack and hitch basket are a cooler, 3 inflatable Stand Up Paddleboards, Paddles, PFDs, 4 backpacks with camping gear, and misc. 2 door Wrangler is the wrong vehicle for this kind of trip, but we love our jeep and we make it work. Great trip.

She still gets out to do some crawling as well - Brown Mountain OHV, NC

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

And now for something a little less sleek. We got back from a 10 day trip through the mountains recently where we shoved a family into a TJ Wrangler and strapped all our toys on Clampett style. Wrapped up in the tarps on the roof rack and hitch basket are a cooler, 3 inflatable Stand Up Paddleboards, Paddles, PFDs, 4 backpacks with camping gear, and misc. 2 door Wrangler is the wrong vehicle for this kind of trip, but we love our jeep and we make it work. Great trip.

She still gets out to do some crawling as well - Brown Mountain OHV, NC
Looks like you had a great time - nice Wrangler too!