Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

Michael Mayfarth

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lakebay, WA
Member #

Here is what I traded in when my wife and I were expecting our second child and she said "no more" to inserting the car seat through the rear window and wanted a more family friendly vehicle.

We picked up an 03 Toyota 4Runner with 123k miles.

At the first rally it was clear that it needed work and the parts list grew...
we recently took it on a trip around the SW US and made a few stops. unfortunately we didn't go off roading too much since it was the tow vehicle for the travel trailer we drug along. Sorry for the photo dump...

Headed down the Oregon Coast.

Northern California Coast

Had to do Disney Land... my son walking with Woody...

Moab!!! we took one day and did some of the easier trails in Moab. A must is the Onion Creek Trail, it has up to 27 water crossings and most of the time you are right along the creek following the cut in the earth it has made thus far...

Makes for some great photos...

Also had to hit up the Grand Canyon.

Action Shots of the 4Runner doing sweep at the rallies.

IG handle for more photos... @Nauti_Runner

Rocky

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Loveland, Colorado
Member #

1996 Subaru Legacy L, 2.2L, 5 speed manual, 466k miles. 1999 Outback struts on the rear with 99 outback rear swaybar, 2001 outback struts on the front end and 2" strut spacers all the way around, 98 outback subframe spacers, 2"trailing arm spacers with 215 / 70r 16 cooper discoverer mud and snow tires.
Nice project, keep up the good work.

miguel_fzj80

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakland, CA
First Name
Miguel
Last Name
Arevalo
Member #

i will be taking my FZJ80 to Tahoe National Forest toaround 8000feet of elevation in two weeks . cant wait to take some more pictures and share them with you guys.
(picture was taken at Indian Valley Reservoir)
IMG_3436[1].JPG

Last edited: