Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Don't forget your sliders to protect your rockers. Most vulnerable area other then undercarriage. Nice rig! Sometimes wish I'd gone with the Rubicon but my 4Runner is treating me well.
Thanks a lot brother!! Here's how the JKUR stand now. Just got the Yukon 4.88s installed last week and still have another 180 miles more to go for the break in. Then I take it back for re torquing and new oil. I went with the 2.5" HD OME Lift, 35" BFGKO2s with extra goodies on it. Lol. We took the Jeep for a 329 mile break in period up and down Natchez Trace here in Nashville, TN and stop along some spots to have lunch and ended up going all the way down to the Alabama and Tennesse line.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

stage7

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Mack
Member #

Thanks a lot brother!! Here's how the JKUR stand now. Just got the Yukon 4.88s installed last week and still have another 180 miles more to go for the break in. Then I take it back for re torquing and new oil. I went with the 2.5" HD OME Lift, 35" BFGKO2s with extra goodies on it. Lol. We took the Jeep for a 329 mile break in period up and down Natchez Trace here in Nashville, TN and stop along some spots to have lunch and ended up going all the way down to the Alabama and Tennesse line.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Sweet! Looks like a very capable and fun rig to drive. The 35's look perfect in the fender well. Nice stance.

Reactions: Jose

Oliver_Closov

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA
Member #

It's just my stock 2005 Hyundai Tucson on some crappy 235/60-16 ( 29" highway tires )

Sent from my Samsung S7 using OBTalk app
Well they're nice looking taillights and license plate, I guess. Not much else is visible from this photo, but I imagine this was a tongue-in-cheek posting.

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Well they're nice looking taillights and license plate, I guess. Not much else is visible from this photo, but I imagine this was a tongue-in-cheek posting.
sarcasm eh. lowest form of wit I believe. I enjoy @Joey83 postings and even the photo in question displays many variables that differ from other locations. really quite informative if you observe them in detail. or so I believe anyway

Reactions: Joey83