Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

Rodolfo Cijan

Rank 0

Traveler I

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1497790617.765593.jpg
2004 TOYOTA Land Cruiser FZJ 71
35" Khumo Road Venture
Suspension: Old Man Emu + King Springs 3,5" Lift (Australian)
Dual Battery System (200 amph agm Battery)
1000 and 300 watts inverters
Uhf (portable) and cb radios
Safari Snorkel
Custom front bumber with 12000 pounds Chinese cheap winch lol
24" led bar (front), 24 watts led bar (left and right), two 48 watts led bars (rear)
Roof top tent, 2 meters awning
Viair on board compresor system
45 qt norcold fridge

Next mod: 85 watts solar panel with mppt charge controller

Last edited:

Itacal

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
What kind of Coleman stove is that in the last picture? I've never seen one quite like that before ... Love your setup, by the way!
Its a one burner propane stove, it works very well! The burner is giant [emoji12]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I have a couple of the butane stoves, but I LOVE how big the burner is on yours ... Definitely going to order one ... Thanks!

Tinker

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

West Michigan
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klemish
Member #

That's a nice rig.. What all do you have done?
What's the setup you running on that
Not sure where to even begin haha... but as far as the suspension it's a 4"-ish lift from Lucky8, the steering is a custom heim setup I put together, sways are completely gone, it's on 35's with custom TWF Humvee double beadocks, stock gearing which is a bit annoying but necessary until I can get the engine swapped out for a 4cyl Cummins diesel. Still have a monstrous list of things planned to do to it, not enough hours in the day!

Reactions: stage7 and YETI X

Litedrizzle

Rank 0

Traveler I

Not sure where to even begin haha... but as far as the suspension it's a 4"-ish lift from Lucky8, the steering is a custom heim setup I put together, sways are completely gone, it's on 35's with custom TWF Humvee double beadocks, stock gearing which is a bit annoying but necessary until I can get the engine swapped out for a 4cyl Cummins diesel. Still have a monstrous list of things planned to do to it, not enough hours in the day!
You planning on a 4bt or the new Cummins r2.8 and nice rig and I feel like we need a forum just for rovers

Sent from my SM-N915V using OB Talk mobile app

Tinker

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

West Michigan
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klemish
Member #

You planning on a 4bt or the new Cummins r2.8 and nice rig and I feel like we need a forum just for rovers
The 4BT or 4BTA for sure, going simple as possible with this build. Gutting every non-essential electrical thing I can get my hands on really, even converting the windows to manual with Makrolon in place of glass.

Reactions: TnK1

Litedrizzle

Rank 0

Traveler I

The 4BT or 4BTA for sure, going simple as possible with this build. Gutting every non-essential electrical thing I can get my hands on really, even converting the windows to manual with Makrolon in place of glass.
Well I do know this if you do there will be a good bit of reinforcing to do to the frame and if you haven't already you'll need front spacers cuz it's a heavy sob but look forward to seeing the build

Sent from my SM-N915V using OB Talk mobile app