Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

Ynp4x4

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Merced, CA
Member #

Yep, we must be neighbors. I actually think I recognize your truck, I used to drive a lifted blue Excursion. I think you were behind me on G st a couple of months back and pulled up and told me i had a tail light out.

Anyway since we our so close maybe we can get and and do a trip.
I remember your Excursion. Lets make it happen.

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

Absolutely, I actually think I am making a trip this weekend and going to do a one nighter in the Stanislaus National Forest on the Clavey River. Unfortunately I will not know until this evening if I can make it happen.

Litedrizzle

Rank 0

Traveler I

I've only had this vehicle for a month and im still working on it but now that i have good tires on it thought id post it up havent even got it road legal yet and cant wait to see how it does off-road
20170611_104421[1].jpg
mines the champagne on the left and my brothers is the blue one in the right currently both have terrafirma 2 inch lifts his is sitting on 31s and mine on 32s
20170611_105225[1].jpg full rundown on mine its a 2003 discovery 2 se with a terrafirma 2 inch lift sitting on bfg AT 275/65 R18, extended rear sway bar links, low temp t-stat, and bed lined headliner certainly more to come in the future

Last edited:

Directive51

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wetumpka, AL, USA
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Hoggard
Member #

Nice, did you get the Duramax?
No, I drove both, but while the duramax defiantly felt more powerful, it was considerably slower.

I went for the V6. I'm currently looking for a K&N intake, and new exhaust system for a little more power and mpgs.

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

No, I drove both, but while the duramax defiantly felt more powerful, it was considerably slower.

I went for the V6. I'm currently looking for a K&N intake, and new exhaust system for a little more power and mpgs.
I know they are totally different animals but I have a K&N and a flowmaster dual exhaust system in my truck. I have never had it dyno'd but it certainally feels like it has more power, it just could be because it sounds faster.

Reactions: Directive51