Rig Photos

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Fozzy325

Rank VI

Traveler I

Calgary, AB, Canada
Member #

How do you find living in your LR4?

Is someone up to 6'2" able to?
I thought I replied to this. Sorry for the delay.

I need a roof rack (slim line) but yes if you push the drivers seats forward, drop the 2nd row down and use a thick air mattress. A 6”5’ could just fit.
You need to decide if you want your head at the back or front. Once the tailgate is closed you can only open it from the outside

Reactions: citybiker

Derbydude

Rank I

Traveler I

Santa Rosa ca 95404
Member #

Northern California, just north of the Avenue of Giants, on the Eel River. Nearby I walked The Founders Grove with a tree 35 stories tall. WowView attachment 80334View attachment 80335View attachment 80336View attachment 80337

I also had breakfast with a male and female Elk at Usal Beach and ran into @Derbydude and his family. Nice 4Runner!View attachment 80339
Hey papa Dave,
Good to see another member out exploring the north coast, had a great time talking with you. Hope your trip went well and hope to run into you again soon!
Derbydude OB 8676

PapaDave

Rank VI

Influencer I

Ripon Ca
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN6BKH
Hey papa Dave,
Good to see another member out exploring the north coast, had a great time talking with you. Hope your trip went well and hope to run into you again soon!
Derbydude OB 8676
It was good to see you and your family too! My GF and I will be back up there in 2 weeks so she can see it. So amazingly beautiful!

Reactions: Magic Mike

Gabriel Bozeman

NorthWest Region Member Representative

Traveler I

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

First post here. This is my rig the kids named StarDestroyer:

04 LX470
2.5in OME lift but running fox shocks
1in body lift
Slee diff drop
285 Mud Grapplers
Dissent front bumper
4x4 labs rear with dual swing outs
White Knuckle Off-road sliders

These are some pics from our AZ overlanding trip

View attachment 82369 View attachment 82364 View attachment 82365
Very nice looking rig. My family considered getting one of these.

Best Regards,
Gabriel Bozeman