Ashton

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Near the Rubicon
First Name
Hari
Last Name
See Above
Still have to finish my 'test drive' thread for the new (to us) Jeep KJ we bought. Here is a couple shots from the trip out to Bowman Lake in the Sierra Nevada.

Will keep modifications simple and useful, in keeping with our minimalist kind of overlanding (we call it Unorthodox, or ∩northodox). We will do some tuning up, get some better tires, a roof rack, a better spare tire carrier rack, communications and a deep cycle battery with a couple of electronical outlets. Super capable little Jeep. I'll have more pictures of my first adventures when I finish my test drive thread.

1000Taco0001

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Nalley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N0AFK
You know.. I was going to wait until my rig was done... ...but after months of waiting I figured I'd just post... (why?) heh I think you all know.

Just like getting out and going, you are never really done.
1.3.jpg

I have also decided in addition to my building thread over on my TW_Build_Thread... I would start adding photos of my trips so if you are interested they are posted here: https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/000doodie000-15-dcsb-trd-or-build-thread.533108/

8A88DFDF-DB24-4AFF-BC0D-BD9DEBFA7FEA (2).jpeg

And, while my daughter is not a member yet, we do plan on taking some trips together... here is her first car. :)
XT.jpg

Last edited: