Ben
Last Name
Ockenfels
Member #

Service Branch
Army
40 inch turbo s2 on the front
2 3 inch in the rear
You don't any hassle from police with the rearward bar do you? I had a shell installed on my Frontier and would like to have some rearward light up high like that. Wondering if it's worth it or not from the 5-0 stand point.

Pathfinder I

Pacific Northwest
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Claggett
Service Branch
U. S. Army
That's a pretty gnarly looking setup! I'll check out the wireless remote for sure.
Here's a link to the remote. Simple to wire, it activates the relay, I used a 5 amp fuse on the power feed. The fob has a sliding cover so you do not turn on the lights by accident.

Reactions: ILLFOZZ

Flamewave

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakdale, CT
First Name
John
Last Name
Matusiak
Member #

I run KC G46's as auxiliary driving lamps up front and KC C2's for scene lights in the rear. I also added extra reverse lights in the empty chambers in my tail light housings and replaced the cabin bulbs with 120-lumen LED bulbs. I have ambitious upgrade plans but I want to fab my own roof rack first.

Kyle Bradley

Rank 0

Traveler I

Amherst, OH
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Bradley
Member #

15569417-8DA1-4A71-9E67-67273AB25643.jpeg Only light bar I have right now is my Rough Country 30” curved clack series bar, controlled with the MFC power distribution center. I definitely plan to get more though once I get a better idea in my head about how I want to continue to modify my jeep.

Turnerxc

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Midlothian, VA, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Turner
Member #

My current setup is TruckLite LED headlights that I've been running for 5 years (they've been great), the stock fog location houses KC HiLites Gravity Series LEDs, above those on the fairlead brackets is a set of BajaDesigns Squadron Pro's with Amber covers. I love these lights! On the A Pillar is a set of Squadron Sports in the cornering pattern as ditch lights. I've got 2 KC HiLite cubes on the rear for reverse/scene lighting.

Great looking rig!

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Not much but it helps. I have the cover over my 20” light bar like 99.99% of the time.

Pod lights on grill

6D3F3CE3-027B-4D4A-A99B-6765D158205B.jpeg

HID with projectors
20” TrailFx Light Bar
HID fogs

F13F843A-18B5-4227-8F4B-07905D2EF991.jpeg

LED tailgate bar and LED strobes (not lit in pic)

D34213A5-8936-448F-A09A-D5C6B5BCE315.jpeg

Jeepmedic46

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Orange, Ma
First Name
William
Last Name
Domey
Member #

Great thread. Giving me ideas. Looking to put 2 6” KC Daylighters on my bumper and Some Daylighters on the roof when the weather gets better.

Knochel

Rank 0

Contributor I

Bellbrook, OH, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Brown
Service Branch
Army & Air Force
Does anyone have a setup for rear lights on top of a First Gen Xterra? I’ve already installed pods in the bumper.

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

I just have a pair of the rigid squadron pros as ditch lights they are a combo driving/flood and they have worked great so far. I want to add a KC m-rack to the roof so I can have the pro6 lights up front and side lights and a amber chase light towards the rear.

Reactions: RoarinRow