Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orange, CA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Channels
Member #

I'll swing by next month with my new build. I sold my 2014 JK Rubicon and upgraded to the Firecracker Red 2021 JLU Diesel. I did a Teraflex build and completely changed the way I overland now. No need for an RTT, with the new Jeep, I'm able to sleep inside the vehicle and have all my gear no problem.

At Off Road Overland Camping, we are kicking off the year with epic trips. We did our first trip of the year to Tombstone AZ. March we just did Monument Valley, Muley Point, Johns Canyon, Gooseneck & camped at Mexican Hat.

Our next trip is in April heading to Tassi Ranch & Grand Gulch Copper Mine. If your interested in going, you can find us on Facebook - Off Road Overland Camping /Events. All our trips are free.

Attachments

Reactions: Carnage_95YJ

nduranpm

Rank III

Traveler III

La Mesa, CA 91941, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Duran
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6MZC

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Yes, this Saturday we’re meeting up in Lake Forest.

Hey OC meetup from San Diego...

Just wanted to verify meetup is still alive for Saturday.. and also share. that San Diego has a thing too. might not be able to do both but might check you guys out on one of the Sat coming up.... do you go wheeling during/after meet-up?

Reactions: nduranpm

DividedSky

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

USA
Member #

@FrankRoams
Was thinking I would stop by the Meet-Up on Dec 3rd (if it is still happening). Wanted to know where it is being held. The links posted above are giving me a 404-Error.

Last edited:

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
This link seems to work? RFD – OC MEETUP
Ok... Didn't know if that was the new new location or the original location since we used to meet next door to this Ridge Route spot a few years back.

Don't suppose YOU are coming down. :tonguewink: Would love to meet the OB-OG in person sometime!!
Haha! No sir. Not this time. I just tested that link but can’t confirm it is updated/correct.

Have fun!