US West RFD - OC MEETUP

• HTML tutorial

David S

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Angeles
Member #

watch the video from the last / 1st meet up from this year and enjoy freedom and stop your bitching,
come hang out with an awesome group of people... see ya guys tomorrow

Reactions: Whiteknuckler

GrahamHolmes

Rank II

Enthusiast I

San Clemente CA
First Name
Graham
Last Name
Holmes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6MRJ
See you there. I am a newbie and I am looking forward to meeting you all and learning.

GrahamHolmes

Rank II

Enthusiast I

San Clemente CA
First Name
Graham
Last Name
Holmes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6MRJ
It was my first time at the RFD this morning. It was good to meet a few of you and hope to see you all again soon.IMG_0555.JPG
IMG_0562.JPG
IMG_0557.JPG
IMG_0567.JPG

Reactions: Ncat

TRED LYT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Sherman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPJ
Hi Frank….it’s been many blue moons since I’ve been to a first-Saturday-of-the-month-rigs-n-coffee event. Is this one in place of the former OC Rigs-N-Coffee meet up in Laguna Hills off Mill Creek Road? If so, are you guys planning on holding the RFDOC this coming Saturday?

Roaming Bear

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Menifee, CA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Pemberton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6RUS
First Saturday of every month, join your local Off-Roaders and Overland adventurers and make some new friends at this monthly meet and greet. Talk rigs, talk adventures, and plan future trips. All are welcome.
I don't see any recent posts on meet ups. Are they still on and are you still requiring a mask and the 6 feet rule

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
I don't see any recent posts on meet ups. Are they still on and are you still requiring a mask and the 6 feet rule
They are still happening, we are following OC Health requirements which at this time does not require masks outside but is advising social distancing.

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
The mask thing quite frankly is a joke on us, I know its difficult for a lot of us to see whats going on. Look around visit you hospitals we are definitely not in a pandemic of any kind. With a 99.97% survivability rate straight from CDC website says enough for me, I also have a lot more supporting evidence. The fact we are complying is why this is continuing. Mask do nothing but reinforce this lie, they (our government) are taking our rights away under the guise of a pandemic. People need to stop believing what they see on TV and start trusting what they see in reality. just my two sense.
Stay on topic guys. You’re welcome to start your own thread or simply not attend. As event organizer I am bound to respect the wishes of the venue not decide who’s right and who’s wrong. I would appreciate it if you would not hijack this thread or meetup for your personal rants.

Thank you.

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
I will also add that the venue is only asking for masks inside. Masks are not required outside where the meetup is per OC guidelines.

Roaming Bear

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Menifee, CA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Pemberton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6RUS
Not to get off the subject, but I could really get some advice on what mobil HAM rdio to get for the jeep Gladiator. I just got my license

Reactions: BBOY777

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Not to get off the subject, but I could really get some advice on what mobil HAM rdio to get for the jeep Gladiator. I just got my license
Responded on IG, let me know if you need more info. There are some good Ham/comms threads here as well. Some folks that are way more knowledgeable than me. If you come to the meetup some real experts show up. The guys from Land-Ops are usually at every meetup. They are a great resource.