US West Reoccurring - San Diego Overland Bound Monthly Meet - 09/27/2018

• HTML tutorial

Snupee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

Thanks! I’ll look them up when I get back.
I think Bent went out of business a couple months ago. If your willing to come down to Kearny Mesa Pro Gear is probably one of the best in town for Diff/Transfer case work.

Todd32x

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

York County, Pennsylvania, United States
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Beckley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3THB
Service Branch
US Marine Corps
I think Bent went out of business a couple months ago. If your willing to come down to Kearny Mesa Pro Gear is probably one of the best in town for Diff/Transfer case work.
I’ll keep them in mind. It’s a bit of a trip from Oceanside. I’m in negotiations with my wife on weather to up grade the current Jeep or buy and newer Rubicon. We’ll see how it all works out.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Reactions: STOMPERWK2
D

donuteater

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. The quick answer is yes we are still going to have a special event, December 27th for the meet up. Check back tomorrow for all the details!!

RP80

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Diego
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Perdido
Member #

Hi Velociraptured. Welcome. I too am new and just finding my way through like you. I am also new to overlanding but not to off roaring. I am on the other side of the freeway from you in Penasquitos.

D

donuteater

Welcome to both!!! Hope you can make this months meet up. It’s a good group with a variety of experience levels and we all have something to learn.

Reactions: RP80
D

donuteater

Hey group...sorry for the delay in the details. I thought there was going to have to be a date change but we are still on for Thursday December 27th at Del Mar Wine Company at our usual start time at 6. If you are part of a vehicle specific group please once the rally point to updated invite all your other likeminded friends.

SURFOVERLAND

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Oceanside ,ca
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Trostad
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6AEB
It's funny after the meetups you start seeing some of the rigs out on the road every day those that are daily drivers. Welcome to the family

Reactions: WhatTheZo

Tank

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rancho Santa Margarita
Member #

Hey group...sorry for the delay in the details. I thought there was going to have to be a date change but we are still on for Thursday December 27th at Del Mar Wine Company at our usual start time at 6. If you are part of a vehicle specific group please once the rally point to updated invite all your other likeminded friends.
Whisky tasting ????