US West Reoccurring - San Diego Overland Bound Monthly Meet - 09/27/2018

• HTML tutorial

ILLFOZZ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Diego
Member #

Does this meet happen at the same location every month? I'm a member of San Diego Subies and would love to make it to a local OB Meetup. When is the next meet date?

D

donuteater

Hope everyone is having a good week. I have been busy with work fun but check back in a day or two for the final plans on this months meet. Was waiting to hear back from a contact rather we will visit Rough Draft again or change the spot up.

D

donuteater

I updated the Rally Point but we are sticking to Rough Draft this month. I spoke with the owner and he is committed to keeping the partnership going. We are still going to tour around so everyone gets some love but this will be good for this month. Same start time at 6pm and if you can only just stop by or stay all night please join us.

Reactions: MTN RNR

Sven Lucht

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Vista, CA
Member #

I was just looking at the location; seems like the coordinates point to the far north of Rehco Road, while Rough Draft Brewing is at the far south of Rehco Road. Could you please double check the coordinates?

Snupee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

Yea, I think googles coordinates are off a little. Here is the actual address for Rough Draft. 8830 Rehco Rd D, San Diego, CA 92121
There is some parking in front of the brewery, but parking in the back is a little easier and if we all park back there we can go out and admire everyone's rigs!

D

donuteater

Sorry everyone I don’t really know why the address shows off but as @Snupee says it’s at 8830 Rehco Rd. Much easier to park in the back.