Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
IMG_4336.JPG

Address is 4170 Morena Blvd, San Diego, CA 92117, United States

Park in the lot located on the north side of the building if we need more space we can park in the back lot. You can enter thru the south lot thru the gate please close the gate behind you. I will order in some Costco pizzas if we think it’s a good idea.

The brewery has a orange arrow that says beer here.

Other info.

We don’t have food on site we are dog and kid friendly.
Outside food is always welcome but not outside alcohol.

D

donuteater

Good afternoon everyone. For one reason and another I have been distracted with work and a sick family but still no excuse. To start I am sorry to drop the communication on the thread for everyone. We can do whatever for tomorrow but the reason for a couple month repeat was under the advisement of @FrankRoams who runs a very successful meet up in OC I was hoping to boost the numbers by having a consistent location for 6 months. I did talk with @hopkillin and we planned to visit his brewery next month so he would have a larger selection of beers to offer. December we have been invited back to Del Mar Wine Company for a holiday HOSTED beer, wine and spirits tasting. For January we are already on the Calendar to visit Mike Hess brewery and have a tac/field first aid demo. I have events in the works for the group just got kicked to the back burner for a couple weeks. I already reserved a section of Rough Draft and the owner is going to throw in some grub as thanks for our support but I can always cancel. Any feedback is always appreciated. I still plan to tour SD breweries once we had an established group.

Tank

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rancho Santa Margarita
Member #

Good afternoon everyone. For one reason and another I have been distracted with work and a sick family but still no excuse. To start I am sorry to drop the communication on the thread for everyone. We can do whatever for tomorrow but the reason for a couple month repeat was under the advisement of @FrankRoams who runs a very successful meet up in OC I was hoping to boost the numbers by having a consistent location for 6 months. I did talk with @hopkillin and we planned to visit his brewery next month so he would have a larger selection of beers to offer. December we have been invited back to Del Mar Wine Company for a holiday HOSTED beer, wine and spirits tasting. For January we are already on the Calendar to visit Mike Hess brewery and have a tac/field first aid demo. I have events in the works for the group just got kicked to the back burner for a couple weeks. I already reserved a section of Rough Draft and the owner is going to throw in some grub as thanks for our support but I can always cancel. Any feedback is always appreciated. I still plan to tour SD breweries once we had an established group.
I’m in for all of that!

Reactions: donuteater

STOMPERWK2

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Solana Beach, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZBN
Sounds like a good plan coming together for the next few months, thanks for the update!

Mogwai

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Member #

Slacker :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

MTN RNR

Rank VI

World Traveler III

San Diego 92130
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6TED
Sounds good to me - Rough Draft it is.

Um, I'm sorry I think my contact lenses are a little dry, did I see a HOSTED event in Del Mar coming up?

D

donuteater

Sounds good to me - Rough Draft it is.

Um, I'm sorry I think my contact lenses are a little dry, did I see a HOSTED event in Del Mar coming up?
For tomorrow Dad and I will be at Rough Draft. I want to stay with my commitments to Rough Draft with this month. Not trying to fracture the group, I know some may go to Bitters.

No need to adjust your contacts. December I will need RSVP’s and that will determine how many vendors I can get to come but it will be next level. We have been there once....more info to come.

Grendel

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San diego
Member #

5AA55F3D-100A-42D6-B59F-EDFE1C06D0E8.png We made dinner plans for thursday at Isabella pizza and we were hoping it would be at bitter brothers since the couple we are going with off road too and it’s only a mile from our house. But we decided to have a beer at bitter bros tonight.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Hey everyone. I agree with @dounteater. He has put in a lot of leg work and has a plan. I’m going to be at the brewery at like 3 am double brewing all day and I’m down to hang out but I’m going to be over my brewery by 6 o’clock and I’m going to want to leave and get ready for the weekend camp trip with the family. Let just wait for bitter brothers next month.

Snupee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

View attachment 73771 We made dinner plans for thursday at Isabella pizza and we were hoping it would be at bitter brothers since the couple we are going with off road too and it’s only a mile from our house. But we decided to have a beer at bitter bros tonight.
It will probably be split. Bitter Bros is going to set aside some space in the back for us all to park and getting a couple pizzas. I'm sure it will get split up a little this month, but we can regroup again for next month.

Snupee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

Hey everyone. I agree with @dounteater. He has put in a lot of leg work and has a plan. I’m going to be at the brewery at like 3 am double brewing all day and I’m down to hang out but I’m going to be over my brewery by 6 o’clock and I’m going to want to leave and get ready for the weekend camp trip with the family. Let just wait for bitter brothers next month.
Ok after a bit of confusion, it looks like we just plan on doing Bitter Bros next month and Rough Draft is the spot tomorrow.

Reactions: MTN RNR

MTN RNR

Rank VI

World Traveler III

San Diego 92130
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6TED
It will probably be split. Bitter Bros is going to set aside some space in the back for us all to park and getting a couple pizzas. I'm sure it will get split up a little this month, but we can regroup again for next month.
Speaking of next month, I know it's a little far to plan, but the next get together is scheduled for Thanksgiving. Just sayin'....