US West Reoccurring - San Diego Overland Bound Monthly Meet - 09/27/2018

• HTML tutorial
D

donuteater

Hope everyone is having a great week. The meet up for today is on!! Rough Draft knows we are coming and is excited to have us again. If anyone has any questions or concerns on the location or time you can check this thread or shoot me a text or call at 760-443-9533

Reactions: Kyle & Kari Frink

Kyle & Kari Frink

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

San Diego, California
Member #

Wish we could be there, so we will just have to be there in spirit.

Turns out my command just loves working us late on Thursdays when the meet up is lol.

Next time though!

Hope some really good stuff comes out of tonight's meet up, new bonds are made, and a good time is had by all!

Take care everyone, and until next time "Keep exploring the wilderness, looking for the unknown!"

D

donuteater

Hey everyone...I am back from Mammoth and looking forward to next weekend. Hope Rough Draft was welcoming and the turn out was good. Any concerns with the location? See everyone soon and check back for September’s meet up location.

Sharkbait4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Little Creek, Virginia Beach, VA, USA
First Name
Zack
Last Name
Campion
Member #

Hey everyone...I am back from Mammoth and looking forward to next weekend. Hope Rough Draft was welcoming and the turn out was good. Any concerns with the location? See everyone soon and check back for September’s meet up location.
Hope the trip was good. Rough Draft was a good place. There were 6 of us there. But there was also some really bad traffic too!

Reactions: Kyle & Kari Frink

MTN RNR

Rank VI

World Traveler III

San Diego 92130
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6TED
Hope the trip was good. Rough Draft was a good place. There were 6 of us there. But there was also some really bad traffic too!
I'm new to OB and was in the Sierras last week. Looking forward to the next meeting. Great location for me just about 15 min from home. In the meantime I'm looking forward to the September 1st event.

D

donuteater

I'm new to OB and was in the Sierras last week. Looking forward to the next meeting. Great location for me just about 15 min from home. In the meantime I'm looking forward to the September 1st event.
I just got back from June Lake myself, welcome to the group and see you this weekend.

Reactions: MTN RNR

MTN RNR

Rank VI

World Traveler III

San Diego 92130
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6TED
I just got back from June Lake myself, welcome to the group and see you this weekend.
I was in Tahoe area most of the week. Stopped by Mammoth and Deadman Pass Road on the way up. Then followed the Henness Pass Road from Hwy 89 to Camptonville. See you this weekend.

Reactions: Tank

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Hello everyone Just want to say HI, My name is Tyler Tucker AKA Tucker. I'm new to over landing, but I have been rock crawling for years back home in Tahoe. I'm getting back into the outdoor life style. I'm also the Head Brewer for Bitter Brother Brewing in san diego. so i would love to Host a meet up maybe after I get the new Rig. That's all i have for now cant wait to meet everyone.
Tucker

D

donuteater

Welcome to the group! Give me a call and we can talk about hosting an event. Anytime 760-443-9533

Snupee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

Hello everyone Just want to say HI, My name is Tyler Tucker AKA Tucker. I'm new to over landing, but I have been rock crawling for years back home in Tahoe. I'm getting back into the outdoor life style. I'm also the Head Brewer for Bitter Brother Brewing in san diego. so i would love to Host a meet up maybe after I get the new Rig. That's all i have for now cant wait to meet everyone.
Tucker
Welcome Tucker, I know Bill and his brother at Bitter Brothers (helped them out with the water treatment), nice guys and good beer. Tell them Justin said Hi. Let us know when you get your rig and in the mean time we are having an event at Silver Strand State Beach https://www.overlandbound.com/event/rigs-and-sand/ on Saturday if you want to meet some of the fellow Overland Bound Members.

Reactions: WhatTheZo

CruiserBauers

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Escondido CA 92027
Member #

I'll jump on the welcome wagon too. You said beer and overlanding...all fun and games! I may stop in on Saturday after we have Rigs and Sand to check it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mogwai

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Welcome Tucker, I know Bill and his brother at Bitter Brothers (helped them out with the water treatment), nice guys and good beer. Tell them Justin said Hi. Let us know when you get your rig and in the mean time we are having an event at Silver Strand State Beach https://www.overlandbound.com/event/rigs-and-sand/ on Saturday if you want to meet some of the fellow Overland Bound Members.
I would love to but I’m going to be in el centro dove hunting. Bill says hi

Reactions: Snupee