Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Info for San Diego Meet-up members.

The Sierra Foothills Overlanders is sponsoring a FB live event Tuesday July 17 with Land Use Advocate Del Albright and OLB Founders Michael and Corrie Murguia.
If you have time check it out, this is probably the biggest issue with off road use today, we need to be part of the solution rather than the problem.

STOMPERWK2

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Solana Beach, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZBN
I wanted to see if anyone was interested in doing the Bear Valley Run next Sunday the 22nd? A few of us ran it last time and there were a few who wanted to make it but couldn't, so I'll just throw it out and see if it sticks?
I still have the stock 'street-ish' tires on my rig....I think I could still make the trail if I stick to the path, what do you guys think?

D

donuteater

Good afternoon everyone! Hope the week has been great and we are all looking forward to the weekend. San Diego has been a busy lately between Pride, Del Mar opening day and now Comic Con...the freeways have been a mess. Time to get out in the back country this weekend and take a breath. I will update the rally point but below is the info for the July Meet Up.

Jeff is the president of Rough Draft brewery in Sorrento Valley and he is happy to have the group. Rough Draft has expanded their collection of beers lately and have some great ideas in the future. They are going to set up two giant tables for us and the kitchen will be open. Depending on interest, Jeff said we could line all the rigs up in the back if we need the space or park out front. I always show up a bit early but we are keeping the time at 6 to when they close at 9. If everyone is still hanging out, Jeff has opened his parking lot up for how ever long we want to hang out and talk shop. It should be a cool experience to see the brewery up close and talk with brew master Jeff.

Date: 07-26-2018 1800 Hours
8830 Rehco Rd D, San Diego, CA 92121

Hope to see everyone there and some new faces.

Snupee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

Is this 2wd friendly? Somehow my front driveshaft bolt pattern doesn't match my new dual case setup.
@mr1337357 Depends on if your talking about the meet up at Rough Draft or the trail run this weekend? For Rough Draft you'll probably be fine with 2WD, if your talking about the trail this weekend possibly if you have a rear locker. I run it mostly in 2wd except for a couple spots where you will need 4WD or a real locker.

Reactions: SURFOVERLAND

Warreng

Rank 0

Traveler I

Good afternoon everyone! Hope the week has been great and we are all looking forward to the weekend. San Diego has been a busy lately between Pride, Del Mar opening day and now Comic Con...the freeways have been a mess. Time to get out in the back country this weekend and take a breath. I will update the rally point but below is the info for the July Meet Up.

Jeff is the president of Rough Draft brewery in Sorrento Valley and he is happy to have the group. Rough Draft has expanded their collection of beers lately and have some great ideas in the future. They are going to set up two giant tables for us and the kitchen will be open. Depending on interest, Jeff said we could line all the rigs up in the back if we need the space or park out front. I always show up a bit early but we are keeping the time at 6 to when they close at 9. If everyone is still hanging out, Jeff has opened his parking lot up for how ever long we want to hang out and talk shop. It should be a cool experience to see the brewery up close and talk with brew master Jeff.

Date: 07-26-2018 1800 Hours
8830 Rehco Rd D, San Diego, CA 92121

Hope to see everyone there and some new faces.
Hey All,
My girlfriend and I will be joining you guys next week! Interesting in meeting everyone!