US West Reoccurring - San Diego Overland Bound Monthly Meet - 09/27/2018

• HTML tutorial

Mogwai

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Member #

For anyone coming over there is a ton of parking in the back of the building. We are posted up in the back near the rear doors.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
And for anyone heading north on 15 they need to avoid it past Mira Mesa, car caught on fire which caused a brush fire which is caused some incredibly ridiculous traffic.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using OB Talk mobile app

STOMPERWK2

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Solana Beach, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZBN
Once again a huge thanks to @donuteater for hosting/setting up our group at some pretty legit spots! Definitely looking forward to the next meet-up! Be sure to throw some appreciation his way for the effort he puts in to make these meet ups happen!
Ditto..thanks for the locking down the meeting spot and it was good to see you OLBer's

D

donuteater

Hey everyone,

For those of you who attended that last meeting, the location seemed to work well for most attendees. With the open parking in the back and the brewery open to closing off the entire back section for the group it was a great selection. We are looking into some changes for the group structure and sustainability, so while those details are ironed out I was going to repeat the location at Rough Draft for the August meeting. I will be in Mammoth during the scheduled meeting time so to not confuse everyone and change the date, it will just be set up...I just cant attend.

Check back for complete details. Thanks to everyone that is making the group grow.

Kyle & Kari Frink

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

San Diego, California
Member #

Hey everyone,

For those of you who attended that last meeting, the location seemed to work well for most attendees. With the open parking in the back and the brewery open to closing off the entire back section for the group it was a great selection. We are looking into some changes for the group structure and sustainability, so while those details are ironed out I was going to repeat the location at Rough Draft for the August meeting. I will be in Mammoth during the scheduled meeting time so to not confuse everyone and change the date, it will just be set up...I just cant attend.

Check back for complete details. Thanks to everyone that is making the group grow.
@donuteater

Hope the Mammoth trip is for pleasure and not work, I hear its beautiful up there. Haven't been yet, anyways safe travels and see you soon!