US West Reoccurring - San Diego Overland Bound Monthly Meet - 09/27/2018

• HTML tutorial

Desert Ham

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Escondido, CA
Member #

Hey You Guys, I had a mild "heart event" Saturday and will have to limit my activities to not much more that heavy breathing for the next 40 days. Please keep me in the loop for future events. Fred (aka Desert HAM)

Pimentaco_858

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San Diego
First Name
joshua
Last Name
johnson
Member #

I am new and haven't met anyone here, but if my first trip on the trails doesn't pan on this Saturday I may meet up with you guys if that is cool?

Desert Ham

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Escondido, CA
Member #

As of this moment I am doing okay after spending 4 days in the hospital for a "cardiac related event." What does that really mean? My heart is "pumping" at 30%, which is the upper limit of congestive heart failure, and I am still waking around. That all being said, all of the tests, including a "Cardio Cath" look inside my heart, via an artery in my wrist, revealed nothing. By Monday I will have an "event monitor" installed (24/7) which I will wear to record everything my heart does and send it near real time, via satellite, to my doctor for evaluation. This is currently scheduled to last 40 days. I will also have weekly meetings with the cardio doctor to alter my diet and exercise routine. As of today, I can take care of myself, next week may be another story. Fred

Snupee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

Cannonball94, I see your in El Cajon, if you don't want to drive back into SD you can meet us at the trail head which is right off of the Pine Valley exit (South side). There is a staging area where we can meet at the hit the trail from there?? We should be there by 8:00 AM.

CruiserBauers

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Escondido CA 92027
Member #

As of this moment I am doing okay after spending 4 days in the hospital for a "cardiac related event." What does that really mean? My heart is "pumping" at 30%, which is the upper limit of congestive heart failure, and I am still waking around. That all being said, all of the tests, including a "Cardio Cath" look inside my heart, via an artery in my wrist, revealed nothing. By Monday I will have an "event monitor" installed (24/7) which I will wear to record everything my heart does and send it near real time, via satellite, to my doctor for evaluation. This is currently scheduled to last 40 days. I will also have weekly meetings with the cardio doctor to alter my diet and exercise routine. As of today, I can take care of myself, next week may be another story. Fred
So true about these things... at this moment is so true. Please let us know if you need anything sir.

CANNONBALL94

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

El Cajon, Ca
First Name
Cannon
Last Name
Larocque
Member #

Cannonball94, I see your in El Cajon, if you don't want to drive back into SD you can meet us at the trail head which is right off of the Pine Valley exit (South side). There is a staging area where we can meet at the hit the trail from there?? We should be there by 8:00 AM.
I believe that is what will be happening. I will be bringing two more rigs with me. Quick question though, we are meeting at the trailhead of bear valley correct? Not the gated off end of it off buckman springs? Just want to clarify the map link had me a little confused.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

CruiserBauers

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Escondido CA 92027
Member #

Even worse now... I'm staying at work for three days now, not going home today! Such a sad panda.....I'm going to miss the open house at Bent Motorsports from 10 to 3 in San Marcos. Go by and see Dave for me and check out the work he did on our Bruiser.

CANNONBALL94

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

El Cajon, Ca
First Name
Cannon
Last Name
Larocque
Member #

Don’t think we will make it out BUT keep planning guys! I will be available soon

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk