Reoccurring - QC Rigs and Coffee Meet-Up - 09/29/2018

• HTML tutorial

Shyll

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Raeford, North Carolina
Member #

I was planning on being there this Saturday but it has conflicted with the NC Zoo day that the Chaplain at my unit is putting on. My little guy wants to go to the zoo and it is free.......so I will not be making it out. I hope you guys have a great time. I know I enjoyed meeting everyone and seeing all the cool rigs and camping set ups. I will be at the next one.

Shyll

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Raeford, North Carolina
Member #

Also.....I apologize for the late reply. That hurricane set me back a little and made work crazy for the past week or so. Not much damage at my home but a lot at my workplace.

Shyll

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Raeford, North Carolina
Member #

I am not sure if the meetups are still going. I went to the 1st one and it was nice to meet everyone but I have not been back. I am a little over two hours away and I have not seen anymore invites go out or much talk about it since the second one....I did not get to go due to conflict with hurricane recovery and zoo day. I think it is a good thing though and I would go again but I know I cannot make the trip every month and do not want to make the drive if I am not sure it is happening or not. Should maybe try to get one going for the end of Jan or confirm go or no go. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and wish all a Happy New Year.

Attachments

Last edited:

hlpressley

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Indian Trail, NC
Member #

I’m pretty sure the originator of the event has sold his rig and possibly moved on to other facets of life.

With that said, let’s plan a ride day/weekend instead of parking lot meet? I like cool rigs as much as everyone else, but I’d much rather discuss them in the woods! ;)

Reactions: Staticline40

Staticline40

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Tebo
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Retired
Hurricane Creek is a cool spot. There are lots of other trails up that way as well. Easy to make a nice day out of a trip up that way! Let’s do it! How about sometime in February? May get to see some snow?
I’m free most weekends except the 2nd and 3rd