Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Tahoe, United States
First Name
suzanne
Last Name
manugian
Member #

I'd be down, been waiting for this to kick up so thanks @PapaDave .... unless someone knows of a closer group - am I in the wrong thread? : )
I'm in Sacramento - sounds like this will be in Pleasanton?

Reactions: PapaDave

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I'd be down, been waiting for this to kick up so thanks @PapaDave .... unless someone knows of a closer group - am I in the wrong thread? : )
Hey so you’ve got 2 options in the greater Sac area, one is headed up by @Kent R up near Placerville and the other is headed up by @Magic Mike in Gold Rush country, something like that. Of course you are welcome to come to the Tri-Valley meet up but your gas tank might like one of those 2 options better :)

Reactions: baldr_theblue

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
If you are in Sac here are your local meet-ups.

Gold Country Monthly Meet-up. Auburn CA
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/gold-country-monthly-meetup/
Info @Magic Mike

Sierra Foothills Overlanders monthly meeting. El Dorado Hills
US West - Sierra Foothills Overlanders Monthly OLB meet-up/meeting. NEW LOCATION
If you have any questions about this meet-up message @Kent R on the forum.

• Wow

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

Im up for Dec meet up, ill be coming from the peninsula if anyone wants to meet up on the way over im all for it

TrailHawkGuy

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Armin
Last Name
Pressler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GTZ
Hey guys my name is Dave and I’m moving back to Livermore mid-Nov from Ripon CA. I’m interested in starting up a regular monthly meeting. I started the Central California meet up which has been really successful in terms of monthly meetings as well as going on a bunch of trips. Since March we’ve done Mojave Road, Usal Beach, Bodie and Copper Mountain, Plumas NF, OLB Rally, and Death Valley Nov 8-11th coming up. The format that we have found successful has been a two hour meeting that consist of the first hour sitting down doing a meeting while having lunch together somewhere, and then the second hour looking at rigs. I’m curious if Sunday afternoons 1 to 3 PM would work for people? Let me know if you think you’d be interested in attending. I’ve copied a couple people that I know locally and are good people as well. @Budman @Jensini @Anand_S @TacticalBBQ @Kent R
I tried reach out to @RedBeard but I guess you don’t accept personal messages? I also chatted with Michael and though the East bay and Central California meet ups are only 35-40mins apart he doesn’t think it’s too close.

Let me know what you think.

Dave

ps- this is me, sometimes it helps to put a face to a random post
View attachment 123928
Like it - am in

AL.WVSN

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Al
Last Name
Mofo
Member #

AL.WVSN

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Al
Last Name
Mofo
Member #

Saw you found the trip, bummer you won’t make it. Such a fun trip
Saw you found the trip, bummer you won’t make it. Such a fun trip
hey Dave, just PM you. Just asking for some inputs on these future rides.

I want to get myself and rig ready in the future. I saw a few things on that list that I don't have so o backed out, don't want to be "that guy".

• Haha

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
hey Dave, just PM you. Just asking for some inputs on these future rides.

I want to get myself and rig ready in the future. I saw a few things on that list that I don't have so o backed out, don't want to be "that guy".
Replied!

RedBeard

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Vallejo, CA, USA
Member #

Hey guys my name is Dave and I’m moving back to Livermore mid-Nov from Ripon CA. I’m interested in starting up a regular monthly meeting. I started the Central California meet up which has been really successful in terms of monthly meetings as well as going on a bunch of trips. Since March we’ve done Mojave Road, Usal Beach, Bodie and Copper Mountain, Plumas NF, OLB Rally, and Death Valley Nov 8-11th coming up. The format that we have found successful has been a two hour meeting that consist of the first hour sitting down doing a meeting while having lunch together somewhere, and then the second hour looking at rigs. I’m curious if Sunday afternoons 1 to 3 PM would work for people? Let me know if you think you’d be interested in attending. I’ve copied a couple people that I know locally and are good people as well. @Budman @Jensini @Anand_S @TacticalBBQ @Kent R
I tried reach out to @RedBeard but I guess you don’t accept personal messages? I also chatted with Michael and though the East bay and Central California meet ups are only 35-40mins apart he doesn’t think it’s too close.

Let me know what you think.

Dave

ps- this is me, sometimes it helps to put a face to a random post
View attachment 123928
Hey @PapaDave I just looked over my DMs and didn't see anything from you. I'll be at the December 8th event.