US Southwest Reoccurring - Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) Meet Up

• HTML tutorial

Navigator

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX
Member #

Including myself, only 3 people showed up last night. Perhaps it's due to the holidays are we shouldn't have planned it on a weeknight... I'm not sure. If anyone wants to meet up in December, post the time and date that works best for you.

On the upside, I still got to eat BBQ and then I walked over to new Cigar International and smoked a cigar and had a beer.

JamesB

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Terrell, TX
First Name
James
Last Name
Mosley
Member #

Including myself, only 3 people showed up last night. Perhaps it's due to the holidays are we shouldn't have planned it on a weeknight... I'm not sure. If anyone wants to meet up in December, post the time and date that works best for you.

On the upside, I still got to eat BBQ and then I walked over to new Cigar International and smoked a cigar and had a beer.
Anytime on a weekend would work for me.

Salvat

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Texas
Member #

Weekends are best for me also, but I can make some weekday nights also.

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
Is it time for a Rolling Meet and Greet? The dinner/breakfast always tastes better outside.....
Let me know if I can assist.

Reactions: ntx377

rockymntjeeper

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Denver, Colorado, USA
Member #

I am in for a December meeting! Love BBQ and Cigars!

Salvat

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Texas
Member #

Is it time for a Rolling Meet and Greet? The dinner/breakfast always tastes better outside.....
Let me know if I can assist.
I like the rolling meet and greet idea! What does it involve?

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
What does it involve?
I have hosted a few of these now. One of them was OB specific. I establish a meeting point after work Friday, those that can make it, meet up and follow dirt roads to a free camp site. Enjoy conversation and beverages and a self cooked dinner. Wake next morning, self cook breakfast and traverse more cool roads (60-75 miles) for the day while making our way to another free campsite for that evening. Ya know, Overland stuff.
Those that can not rendezvous for the Friday run after work, meets us that evening or Saturday morning.

Navigator

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX
Member #

I have hosted a few of these now. One of them was OB specific. I establish a meeting point after work Friday, those that can make it, meet up and follow dirt roads to a free camp site. Enjoy conversation and beverages and a self cooked dinner. Wake next morning, self cook breakfast and traverse more cool roads (60-75 miles) for the day while making our way to another free campsite for that evening. Ya know, Overland stuff.
Those that can not rendezvous for the Friday run after work, meets us that evening or Saturday morning.
Sounds good, so count me in.

Salvat

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Texas
Member #

Sold! I’m in if I can make the dates selected.

LoneStarFlatLanders

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Van Alstyne, Texas, USA
Member #

I ended up not coming when I called my wife to let her know I was going. I never got the words out because she was making dinner for the 2 of us. Next time I’ll make sure to let her know earlier. lol

OverTerra_B-UTE

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Frisco, TX, USA
Member #

We tried making the last rally point, but unannounced family decided to come in right before we took off.. count us in on the next one!

TXRoamer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

DFW
Just joined in hopes of finding some locals to DFW. I’m pretty active over on the Cumminsforum or Dodge Trucks Xtreme but need to stretch my legs in the DFW area with my rig (2011 Ram 2500). Count me in for the future meetings!

TXRoamer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

DFW
Iam located in Mckinney and also interested in meet ups .
I set up a weekend camping , trail exploring at my super secrete camp in Oklahoma couple weeks back ..
It was fun .. only one person actually showed up..
I want to plan another weekend camping trip with trail exploring ..
I have 40 acres surrounded by 1000
If I’m free you can count me in