Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 8/26-8/27

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

29er

Rank 0

Traveler I

Reno
No problem. I was always keep going back to this place because the roads to explore are endless....and the vistas just are breathtaking. Lots of opportunities for dispersed camping too....definitely get up there when you can. Dont forget to explore the Masonic mountains as well just to the east of Bridgeport. Lots of ghost towns and trails to explore.

A local stopped me on the trail and mentioned that Burcham Flat Road is also another great road to take in to explore the Sweetwater mountains. He said you can get to Belfort from that direction as well although I did not verify that on the map. But he said the views from that way are amazing and there is a beautiful lake up there as well called Lobdell lake that is a must see. I am going to check this out next summer.

Enjoy your trip.....and post up some pics if you make it out there.
We've been camping at Obsidian which is the other side of 395. We've been eyeballing the Sweetwater Range from there. Fantastic views and wondering what's up there. Now I know.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Slamson00 and Wolfy

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
I have a job Sat night now. CanFest. On of my clients is Battle Born Beer. So I have to go and shoot video for them.

-M