Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Let's do a Reno meet and greet by doing an overnight trip! I posted a pole for dates, hopefully it's far out enough that people can request the time off as needed. There is no set plan yet but I am thinking we could go either to Nightengale mine, Black Rock Playa, or find a spot in Moon Rocks. Or if someone else has an any places they wanna go that could be an option too! Let me know if you're interested.

Feel free to tag anyone I missed!

@Scott @Wolfy @29er @O.Dfj @Kiachu1183 @Byron Eby @renodemona @FlyRENO @Dana @NVJK @DaveD @FrankR

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

If you are on the OB app you won't be able to see the poll. You need to be on the website via smartphone or laptop and not the app.

I should be good for any weekend.. I chose the first weekend in August just because I'm ready to go camping again..

Reactions: Truckerbizz

29er

Rank 0

Traveler I

Reno
If you are on the OB app you won't be able to see the poll. You need to be on the website via smartphone or laptop and not the app.

I should be good for any weekend.. I chose the first weekend in August just because I'm ready to go camping again..
Funny, I thought it was just me. I am on the app and don't see any poll or dates. Whatever a poll is...I'll check the website later. Thanks for clarifying.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Is there one place that is going to be cooler temps than another? I just know its going to be blazing hot if temps continue like they are right now. I have yet to venture to Moon Rocks so I wouldn't mind going there for this trip.

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
I also would like a mid week meet and greet sometime. Maybe monthly? Plenty of places to get off road right here around town. I know a spot just up Toll Road, or up behind Sage Hill, or Hunter Lake Trail area.

-M

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

You know what happens in the Black Rock at the end of august right?

Also it's HOT AS BALLS.

Either way, I'm in.

-M
Hot as balls? I tend to keep mine cool.

Slamson00

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sacramento, CA
Member #

I also would like a mid week meet and greet sometime. Maybe monthly? Plenty of places to get off road right here around town. I know a spot just up Toll Road, or up behind Sage Hill, or Hunter Lake Trail area.

-M
Yeah a mid week over night run would be cool as well. That first week of August will be warm but depending on the day I would love to do an overnight. Would be nice to camp next to some water in the evening so one could get a little swimming in....maybe end up camping at Pyramid lake? Just an idea.

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Yeah a mid week over night run would be cool as well. That first week of August will be warm but depending on the day I would love to do an overnight. Would be nice to camp next to some water in the evening so one could get a little swimming in....maybe end up camping at Pyramid lake? Just an idea.
Pyramid is always a great time... just ask @Scott haha. That is a good idea though, plenty of room for rigs and its easy to find

Reactions: Slamson00

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

[emoji23] The dodge is to heavy and @Truckerbizz trapped you, he likes you pull people out of the sand. Im surprised he wasn't wearing his short shorts like at pismo.

OB 1466
Haha.. We hooked my winch to his truck and I just about pulled his baby dodge down the hill I was stuck on lol